Author Topic: New Listeroids Available  (Read 1243 times)

Bolton Power Equipment

• View Profile
New Listeroids Available
« on: April 18, 2023, 09:13:35 PM »
Hi All,

If anyone is looking for a new Listeroid for On or Off Grid power production I can provide them. Things seem to be getting a little "exciting" with the power grid and in general in our country, so I'm seeing an increased interest in Listeroids. I have a few 10/1's left in inventory now and will have other sizes in the near term. They are available as either a prime mover or with a brush-less alternator kit. These can be seen on my WEBsite  http://www.boltonpowerequip.com  If anyone is interested or just has questions, drop me a note or reply with a post.

Best
Graham
Bolton Power Equipment

ejgagne

• View Profile
Re: New Listeroids Available
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2023, 02:31:20 PM »
Hey Graham,

Great to see you on the forum this morning! Now that the weather is getting nicer, I am working on getting those
parts installed that my brother and I picked up from  you a few months back. Hope all is going well, and keep those
engines coming!

Be well,

Eric

Bolton Power Equipment

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 02:55:58 PM »
Hey Eric,

Yep getting things "dusted off" and putting on my "Big Boy" pants as the good weather hurtles toward us. I've layed out the slab for the generator shed. I'll probably pour within the next couple of weeks. I plan on making and linking a video of the build and configuration to my WEB site. A lot of my customers are asking for some guidance on how best to install a system. The video should be very helpful in that endeavour. I look forward to input from folks here on the forum as things start shaping up. I haven't forgotten your throttle linkage. Before my next factory order I'll give you a call to make sure we get the one you need.

Best
Graham

ejgagne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2023, 03:08:28 PM »
Hey Graham,

I'm welcoming the nicer weather with open arms  ;D . We will be having some concrete work done in the not too distant future at our
place as well, so I will be including a generous pad for the Gen Shed. The patio, front walk, and the Gen Shed pad will all hopefully get
done in one day. I'll get the conduit stubs placed so that I can do some advanced planning. Haha, no worries on the throttle linkage, I
knew you hadn't forgotten :) I can still get by and get it started using some Yankee Engineering for it's initial spin-up. It's too nice to be
at work; I wish I was outside working on it now.

Take care,

Eric

Bolton Power Equipment

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2023, 04:57:53 PM »
Be thinking of you in the office while I'm out on the bike today.  8^)

Best
Graham

cujet

• Lister power rules!
    • View Profile
    • www.cujet.com
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2023, 01:02:27 AM »
I do hope to see younger folks become interested in these capable engines. I've had my listeroid engines for nearly 20 years now, and used them a few times after hurricanes with good results.
People who count on their fingers should maintain a discreet silence

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2023, 11:45:12 PM »
Hi Eric, I`m very interested to see your design for a generator shed. I need to build one to house two generators, one is an original Lister CS 6/1 with an ST head, this can be completely enclosed for noise reduction with just the cooling hopper outside. The other is a Petter 3 phase generator, it is air cooled and cannot be completely enclosed, I have been trying to work out how to sound deaden an enclosure with louvred doors.
Looking forward to watching your progress, will you be using an in ground exhaust system?

Bob

ejgagne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2023, 06:57:31 PM »
Hello Bob,

Indeed, once I get a little further along, I would be more than happy to share a drawing of the Generator Shed. Mine will  house
a 12/1 Powerline Listeroid, along with a 13.5 KW (Stamford clone from CGG). I'm hoping to make it large enough to stand in comfortably
and be able to walk around the unit, with the fuel tank at one end. Stay tuned, and one of these days in the not too distant future I
should have something to share.

Happy Listering!

Eric