General Category > General Discussion

Forum Reorganisation - your assistance needed please!

<< < (2/4) > >>

AdeV:

--- Quote from: mike90045 on May 20, 2022, 06:42:42 AM ---I did not see a poll ?

My interest is generating power off-grid, mostly in winter or in summer when smoke is too thick for solar harvest.

--- End quote ---

Hi Mike,

It's at the top, between the headers and the first message... a selection of "radio buttons" :)

There was much talk, a few years ago, of merging LEF with MicroCogen.info; that might still happen one day - there's considerable overlap between the two subjects - we'll see. For now, IMHO this forum is currently picking up more Lister/Listeroid owners than it is power gen enthusiasts - although clearly we do have both!

veggie:
 Given the current conditions regarding world energy, the Alternative Fuels section may become a bit busier soon.
So I suggest wee keep it  ;)

38ac:

--- Quote from: veggie on May 20, 2022, 06:38:42 PM --- Given the current conditions regarding world energy, the Alternative Fuels section may become a bit busier soon.
So I suggest wee keep it  ;)

--- End quote ---

X2
Tbe 2000 gallon of WMO I have stored in a tank is doing much better than my stocks portfolio

mihit:
My only real bug bear is the colour scheme.
It's the same all over the damned internet. Fer chrissakes, it's a screen, not a piece of paper, it shouldn't have a light background.
I currently run a browser extension to deal to this, but always prefer that sites do it. So yeah... if you can enable "theming" in the forum software... and pick a dark one or three.

I access the forums by "show unread" so the boards/sub forums don't really matter to me. All seems good.

AdeV:

--- Quote from: mihit on May 24, 2022, 05:57:02 PM ---My only real bug bear is the colour scheme.
It's the same all over the damned internet. Fer chrissakes, it's a screen, not a piece of paper, it shouldn't have a light background.
I currently run a browser extension to deal to this, but always prefer that sites do it. So yeah... if you can enable "theming" in the forum software... and pick a dark one or three.

I access the forums by "show unread" so the boards/sub forums don't really matter to me. All seems good.

--- End quote ---

Good call on the theme...

Please, could you do me a favour - have a look here: https://custom.simplemachines.org/index.php?action=themes and see if you can spot a theme you like... if it's compatible with the forum, I'll see if I can get it going.

This is true for everyone: Themes are cheap (free  ;D) so we should be able to find enough to satisfy everyone!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version