How to / DIY > Engines

Lister HR3 Bryce fuel pump help

<< < (2/4) > >>

cobbadog:
Hopefully that is thesame or similar o the one required by the OP. When I did a Boschpump there were a few ways that the shaft will fit in and only one way is correct and from memory it has a bit to do with a centre pop mark on mine. Not sure about the Bryce pump.
I would do a search on YouTube listing assembling a Bryce injector pump model ?????
Or a manual for that model pump. It took me a few hours of trial and error before I woked out how mine worked. So I learnt then to take a heap of pics of everything I take apart, step by step. Good luck with it and let us know how you get on.
P.S. When you do assemble and test it you will only get a small dribble of fuel come out, not some long squirt of fuel.

Bfinney87:
Thankyou!! for the help guys that’s exactly what I was looking for. I will search YouTube as well!

Bfinney87:
Well I got the number 1 cylinder pump working. Then number 2 injection pump quick working. Ended up taking it apart as well. And the gear inside was sheared at the ears. Not sure what happened there. But I ordered another rebuild kit and a gear. What was weird is that it was working a few days ago.

cobbadog:
Engines are made to test us to the max. Glad you got it sorted, well sort of. Won't be long before you will hear it making a noise.

mihit:
I'd have to dig through old pics, sounds like you're sorted now anyhow.

But the fuel rack and the angled slidey bizzo have to go in the right way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version