How to / DIY > Engines

Lister HR3 Bryce fuel pump help

(1/4) > >>

Bfinney87:
Im trying to install new guts into a faulty fuel pump and I’m wondering when installing the sleeve into the bore of the pump is there a certain way to install it? I have taken it apart multiple times and I’m still having no luck getting it to work. There is a letter T on top of the fuel pump housing does that mean anything in the rebuild process? There isn’t any information I could find on the internet for these pumps. Any help is greatly appreciated.

cobbadog:
Mate, if you did not take a shit load of pics before and as you stripped it down then your in trouble. Best go looking for a manual to get out of the shit.

Bfinney87:
I have a manual for the motor. But there isn’t a manual for the fuel pump itself. The manual says refer to bryce pumps 158 but I can’t find anything on it.

Bfinney87:
If someone has a diagram Of a Bryce pump that would be awesome and a lot of help

oldgoat:
here is an exploded diagram don't know if its anything like yours                                 

https://injectionpumps.co.uk/interactive/interactive-bryce-faoab-parts-diagram.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version