Puppeteer

Author Topic: Posts are not loading  (Read 1132 times)

930dreamer12

• View Profile
Posts are not loading
« on: January 13, 2022, 03:59:07 PM »
Each time i create a new post it doesn't load?

cobbadog

• View Profile
Re: Posts are not loading
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 10:23:21 AM »
Hi dreamer, were you also trying to upload images too? If so imagtes must be compressed first. Since your question has loaded onto the forum then that is a big step forward.
Welcome to the Forum and have a read through the home page on how the frorum works this may help but feel you may have been loading a file/s that are too big.
Coopernook - the centre of our Universe.

38ac

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 12:15:35 PM »
Yes, if you are trying to attach large files that doesn't work
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

930dreamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2022, 02:50:17 PM »
Super and thank you!

KC7NOA

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2022, 04:35:42 AM »
I tried to make a new post, with picture ... and finally decided to skip the attachment.

I'm wondering if the original text in that post is gone?

cobbadog

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2022, 05:03:53 AM »
Hi KC7NOA,If your post did not load sue to an oversize file like an image that has not been compressed then yes, unfortunately your text is gone as well. I am not a IT guy but the Forums I visit all have similar limits to the sizes of files being uploaded. For those that use FaceAche and Instagrub, they do not need compressing first and this spoils new users to this type of Forum.
Once you have learnt how to compress an image it becomes second nature and is easy to do.
I use M/S Picture Manager as that is what is on my old desktop PC. I am sure there are many other programs that are free to use and just as easy to compress images. Also from my failing memory I think if you save an image to your desktop then right click on it there maybe a way of compressing it there. Go back to the Home Page and read about posting images. It may explain it far better than my dribble.
Coopernook - the centre of our Universe.