Slow Speed Diesel Engines > Changfa Engines

How many Changfa's do you want ?

(1/2) > >>

veggie:
Hello sir, how many Changfa generators do you want ?....

62 ?

Oh, no problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VIlGqq_hI

38ac:
My stand by set is a shop built 1115 and 15KW ST head but I have bought and resold several of those factory 195 and 1100 units. They are a whole lot heavier than they look. A memorable sale was done in eBay. 1100 and 12KW head. Guy drives 12 hours to pick it up in a tiny Subaru car😕, not sure what he thought he was buying? After pondering the situation we removed the engine from the frame and stuck it in the trunk and tarp strapped the lid which was a foot from closing. We them stuck the head in the rear seat and cut the frame into four pieces and stuffed in in the passenger side. He  pumped the tires up to 50 PSI and off he went dragging the street at every bump. Never heard from him again,, guess he made it???

veggie:

Ha Ha !!!

Wow, that's quite a story.
You put an ST-15 on the back seat of a Subaru ?  ;D

That's a good one !

Tanman:
I just picked up a changchai 1100 with an st10 today for $550! Now I just have to figure out what to do with it!

mike90045:

--- Quote from: Tanman on December 01, 2021, 04:23:33 AM ---I just picked up a changchai 1100 with an st10 today for $550! Now I just have to figure out what to do with it!

--- End quote ---

Where ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version