Puppeteer

Author Topic: Original Lister CS diesel listed on Facebook for $1,500.00 in New Castle, VA  (Read 292 times)

hwew

• View Profile
I noticed an original Lister CS is listed on Facebook Marketplace near New Castle, Virginia.
It might be a good deal for someone in the U.S.

The ad has been posted a while ago. It still could be available.

Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/297966128506173/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A4ba0d042-3bc4-4870-b477-d05e98804d15

Henry
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 03:38:23 AM by hwew »

38ac

• View Profile
That ad has been out for a quite a spell. It was mostly a big pile of parts.  Pretty sure that all the good stuff sold long ago.

They were also advertised here and the owner was rudely criticized  by a now banned poster. Supprized you don't remember that pi$$ing match Henry, LOL
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 02:17:10 PM by 38ac »
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

hwew

• View Profile
38ac, I thought that most of the good stuff is probably gone. I figured that itís best to post it anyways.

About the pi$$ing match. I remember it. As you know, over 95% of the time Iím on microcogen. So, lots of what happened here a while back I missed. Microcogen is my home. But, there are times I enjoy seeing whatís going on here at listerengine.

If I come across other Lister or Listeroid adís Iíll post them here on Listerengine.

Please take care and be safe.