Author Topic: Complete Gen Set - Power Line 6/1, Marathon MagnaPlus, Cooling tank, Display  (Read 445 times)

schwaps

• View Profile
FOR SALE - $3,000
**Buyer must tear down and haul**

Complete Gen Set assembled by a Navy Veteran who passed away in 2019. Fully tested, never used.

Includes:

- Power Line 6/1
- Marathon MagnaPlus
- Cooling Tank
- Fuel Tank
- Fan Assembly
- Custom Built Wooden Cabinet with Digital Display of voltage, cycles, etc.
- Small Engine on Caster Wheels that attaches to base for easy starting of the Power Line

Reply, call or text to Phyllis @ 717-96eight-five03seven

38ac

• View Profile
Wow, somebody put a lot of time and effort into that installation!! Premium quality.
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

schwaps

• View Profile
Thank you. My father lived and breathed big movers. We lost him too soon to glioblastoma, this is just a glimpse of his craftsmanship and ambition, having only a high school diploma and Naval electronics school training. There wasn't much he couldn't do. This complete gen set is installed in a building that is no longer ours, but we have rights to sell this equipment as part of the contract and are looking for a buyer asap.

BruceM

• View Profile
+1 with admiration for a first quality setup...including the Marathon head. 
One of most brilliant analog and digital circuit designers I ever met was a former Navy electronics technician. I learned a great deal from him.  I hope you find a good home for your Dad's Lister/Marathon generator setup, Schwaps.  It's a beauty.

dkmc

• View Profile

I've seen this for sale on Marketplace, it's super nice. I'd be all over it except I'm a bit overextended on projects at the moment. Great value for someone looking for a turn key setup.