General Category > General Discussion

Glort gone awol

(1/4) > >>

dax021:
I see Glort has disappeared from the forum, I assume banned as all his post have also gone missing.  I would like to get hold of him, so if anyone might have his email address, would you please share, or PM me.  Thanks, Peter

cobbadog:
I know he lives only a couple of hours away from me and that he comes up here on a regular basis to visit Family but I have no contact details. Maybe try send him a PM he just may be lurking about. Hopefully he is ok and will return. I see no trouble in having an opinion on something and a lot of his threads and replies have been helpful not just to me but to many.

dax021:
I tried that but he is gone, cleared out, disappeared, maybe the CIA got him.  I left him a PM on Microgen, but he hasn't replied or read it.  I too found his knowledge useful and easily overlooked his abrasiveness.  His insight into everything WMO/WVO is unequalled.  If you do happen to go past him, please PM me his details.  I know EdDee is also keen to contact him. Thanks, Peter

gadget:

--- Quote from: dax021 on December 05, 2020, 05:47:44 AM ---I tried that but he is gone, cleared out, disappeared, maybe the CIA got him.  I left him a PM on Microgen, but he hasn't replied or read it.  I too found his knowledge useful and easily overlooked his abrasiveness.  His insight into everything WMO/WVO is unequalled.  If you do happen to go past him, please PM me his details.  I know EdDee is also keen to contact him. Thanks, Peter

--- End quote ---

He had some really good ideas on drying WVO. I think he had a youtub channel, but I can't find it now. This forum seems to have issues with users disappearing and post vanishing.

32 coupe:
I was surprised when he gave positive comments on a couple of my projects.

He could be abrasive from time to time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version