Author Topic: Gmail/Googlemail - problems, please read if you have one of these accounts  (Read 1096 times)

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi all,

Just FYI, we are currently unable to send e-mails to gmail or googlemail addresses, this is due to a configuration change I need to make, which I'm hoping to get done shortly. In the meantime, anyone who has one of these email address will not be getting site emails e.g. topic subscriptions, PM notifications, "forgot password" mails, or - if you're trying to join the forum, you won't get the activation e-mails.

Unfortunately, until I've fixed the issue, you won't receive any e-mails from us. If you have access to an alternative e-mail account, please PM me with the details, and I can update your account; however, I do hope to have it fixed soon.

If you're trying to register, and you've got a gmail account, and have seen no e-mails from us - please e-mail me directly at listerengineforum@solutionengineers.com, and I will approve your account activation manually. If you tried to register some time ago, your account may have been removed (due to not being activated), if I can't find you I'll ask you to register again & will auto-approve you as above.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
Ade.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.