Author Topic: Glort gone awol  (Read 394 times)

dax021

• View Profile
Glort gone awol
« on: December 04, 2020, 05:15:04 PM »
I see Glort has disappeared from the forum, I assume banned as all his post have also gone missing.  I would like to get hold of him, so if anyone might have his email address, would you please share, or PM me.  Thanks, Peter

cobbadog

• View Profile
Re: Glort gone awol
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 04:07:36 AM »
I know he lives only a couple of hours away from me and that he comes up here on a regular basis to visit Family but I have no contact details. Maybe try send him a PM he just may be lurking about. Hopefully he is ok and will return. I see no trouble in having an opinion on something and a lot of his threads and replies have been helpful not just to me but to many.
Coopernook - the centre of our Universe.

dax021

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 05:47:44 AM »
I tried that but he is gone, cleared out, disappeared, maybe the CIA got him.  I left him a PM on Microgen, but he hasn't replied or read it.  I too found his knowledge useful and easily overlooked his abrasiveness.  His insight into everything WMO/WVO is unequalled.  If you do happen to go past him, please PM me his details.  I know EdDee is also keen to contact him. Thanks, Peter

gadget

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 11:03:35 PM »
I tried that but he is gone, cleared out, disappeared, maybe the CIA got him.  I left him a PM on Microgen, but he hasn't replied or read it.  I too found his knowledge useful and easily overlooked his abrasiveness.  His insight into everything WMO/WVO is unequalled.  If you do happen to go past him, please PM me his details.  I know EdDee is also keen to contact him. Thanks, Peter

He had some really good ideas on drying WVO. I think he had a youtub channel, but I can't find it now. This forum seems to have issues with users disappearing and post vanishing.

32 coupe

• "Doc Johnson" on call !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 12:38:52 AM »
I was surprised when he gave positive comments on a couple of my projects.

He could be abrasive from time to time.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 12:42:30 AM by 32 coupe »
Metro 6/1 turning a ST 7.5 KW gen head
Changfa 1115 turning a ST 15 KW gen head
Ashwamegh 2/25
John Deere 110 TBL
New Holland TC 30

"I was sitting here reading this thinking what an idiot you are until I realized it was one of my earlier posts !"

old seagull man

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 01:59:45 AM »
Glort is alive and well, just running a muck somewhere else at the moment. He is still his charming and irreverent self.

gadget

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 07:00:45 AM »
I'll give the guy some credit, I was able to use one of his WVO ideas for filtering and drying vacuum pump oil. Has save me lots of $$$

Rest in peace Glorty

dax021

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 08:16:00 PM »
He's alive and well.  Ade sent him a message and he got hold of me.  Have been chatting a bit via emails

cobbadog

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2021, 05:29:04 AM »
I'm glad he is well and getting on with more projects. Maybe one day he will be back.
Coopernook - the centre of our Universe.

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2021, 12:12:33 PM »
If anyone wants to get in touch with him, send me a PM with your e-mail address, and I'll forward it on to him.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.