Author Topic: Four large re-conditioned Bryce injects  (Read 1849 times)

mikenash

• View Profile
Four large re-conditioned Bryce injects
« on: October 17, 2020, 03:21:08 AM »
I'm going to have another go at finding a home for these before they end up as scrap - they seem too good for that to my eye

I attach some images including a spec sheet and a sheet which referances the BRYCE code numbers stamped on the injectors and the code numbers on the spec sheet

Pictures show dimensions clearly

These are four large injectors still sealed in plastic and shipping boxes which look to me to have come back from some sort of factory rebuild process and to have sat on a shelf as spares ever since

I think they will have been in a large marine engine or similar engine driving a generator - possibly in a municipal or hospital backup supply type of operation

The numbers suggest they may be from a large POLAR-type multi-cylinder two-stroke engine

Because there is four of them, and because they're in excellent shape - it seemed to me perhaps that someone playing with a large engine for which he did not have an injector might consider it worthwhile to machine an adaptor to fit one of these to his application - and then have some spares as well

So excuse me while I have posted them here again - it seems to me it would be a waste to bin them; and perhaps someone here knows of someone working with a large engine who may benefit from them.  Thanks