Author Topic: SR3 Bryce VR99 injectors  (Read 1591 times)

manfromthemist

• View Profile
SR3 Bryce VR99 injectors
« on: July 03, 2020, 11:07:34 AM »
Hi everyone, hope all is safe and well,
I've been progressing with the SR3 rebuild, got to putting the injectors back in yesterday noticing a lack of copper washers at the tips to seal them to the cylinder heads, I do remember that when I took it apart back in January none of the injectors had copper washers on them. I've also checked down in the heads just incase they where left behind. The injectors are Bryce VR99 274 NSDLBO 86D 0424, should they have copper washers?
could someone please tell me how to post images, as I've tried to join copermine and just keep getting invalid global password, is there a required format for special charaters etc,
many thanks
Barry
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 11:54:16 AM by manfromthemist »

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: SR3 Bryce VR99 injectors
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 05:03:18 PM »
Hi Barry,

Instructions on how to join Coppermine (including the all-important global password) are pinned at the top of the Member's Only forum. If you're still stuck, send me a private message and I'll sort it out for you.

You should also be able to post images direct to messages - click on "Attachments and other options" below the box where you type,  then click "Choose File" in the Attach section. If you need more, click on "(more attachments)" underneath to add another box, up to 6 per post. Note that some people do have technical difficulties attaching images directly - I have no idea why, it seems to be some combination of browser + the forum software + a bad hair day...

If you do choose to attach direct, it would be much appreciated if you could please reduce the size of digital photos before posting; most of them are 3000+ pixels wide these days, and they just end up HUGE on the screen. If you're a Windows user, there's a free piece of software called Faststone Image Resizer which does a fantastic job of batch shrinking photos. I'd suggest a laptop-friendly resolution of 800x600, or maybe 1024x768. Minor variations due to the aspect ratio of your photos are quite acceptable.

HTH!

Ade.

PS: Sorry, can't answer your copper washer question....!
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.

sirpedrosa

• 21NOV2019 - Finally I hear that sound... again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 05:20:46 PM »
Hi Barry

Take a look of my thread: https://listerengine.com/smf/index.php?topic=8395.msg103448#msg103448

There is available the SR manual, read it!

BR
VP
By order of firing up:
Bernard 18A - 1968 (mama's water pump - year of my birth)
Petter PAZ1 - Jun 1967, 3HP, sn 416xxxx
Petter PAZ1 - Nov 1979, 3HP, sn 425xxxx
Lister 12/2 - 12651227, the pearl!
Deutz MAH 914, 1952 - Zündfix in chamber and go (7Mai2023).

manfromthemist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 10:29:30 AM »
many thanks for the information