How to / DIY > Engines

Kohlor 8.5 kw with Lister SR2

(1/11) > >>

snowman18:
The young mechanic and his wife live off grid, they use a propane powered Onan for odd jobs but it does not have the balls to run his welder.

Right now the kid is happier that a pig in  a mud wallow, told him this morning to drop by my house, I gifted him the Kohler.

A three cylinder Perkins diesel is going to the farm

I'm keeping the 15kw PJ Petter with the Stamford head, but this generator sits in another room attached to the rear of the shop. So it will not interfere with my need of floor space.

Mushrooms and essential oils.

cobbadog:
That is very kind of you snowman18, this will power his welder, no problems.

snowman18:

--- Quote from: cobbadog on March 03, 2020, 05:42:17 AM ---That is very kind of you snowman18, this will power his welder, no problems.

--- End quote ---

Not my favorite person what he lacks in personality his girlfriend makes up for it though. I did try selling the generator and the Perkins but no one wants to travel the distance.

The last pair of diesel engines that I sold, each buyer agreed to pay fuel costs into the city then I also made use of my time in the city picking up a 20 liter pail of 98% sulfuric acid,  pail of 35% hydrogen peroxide.

Anyhow the generator went to a good home and will get many years of use.

I delivered the Perkins engine to the farm this evening and did some work on my essential oil still while I was there.

Colin has a Grove aerial man lift with a blown V4 Wisconsin engine, the Perkins will replace it. The Perkins came out of a commercial Toro reel mower, sweet running engine but have no use of it.

Not enough horse power to run silage chopper that I'll be using to shred branches to feed into the essential oil still. I have a Wisconsin VG4D for that project.

cobbadog:
What do you use the chemicals for?
Always good when people pay you to deliver and you get the benefit of picking up some goodies.

old seagull man:
 98% sulfuric acid,   35% hydrogen peroxide. That should dispose of the body, but add a few kg of lye, just to make certain.  ;) ;D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version