Lister Engines > Lister Market Place (things for Sale)

Retirement - business on offer - huge volume of engines and parts opportunity

(1/3) > >>

dieselgman:
Many of you know me from years of activity on this forum and elsewhere. An avalanche of changes are happening in my life that will force some changes here in my Continental US operations. Health, Financial issues with the government, advancing Age - they are fast on my heels now. I need some proactive changes to happen.

I am a Lister/Petter distributor and an active remanufacturing operation in Kansas... also have the remaining Lister/Petter Americas operation under my roof. We have huge parts stocks from a half a dozen other distributors across North America who have almost all now liquidated. We have large stocks of LP original and Indian clone diesels... considerable resources from LPW Alpha water-cooled and air-cooled series. We service Ditchwitch, Reed, Moffet, New Holland, Cummins Onan, and all makers that use the Lister/Petter engines. Large generator and supporting hardware stocks...

I have spent 24 years amassing this resource, I believe it is the largest remaining stockpile anywhere. $2.5m in new parts alone. Something in the neighborhood of 200+ engines here... many of them are the very last examples of brand new in-the-crate British iron.

If someone had an interest in carrying this effort forward, it would present a unique opportunity. I am available to train (up to 2-years if needed), we have a few people here already trained that could stay on and continue the rebuild operations and parts supply services.

We have a tax burden to resolve, but for the most part are solvent and flexible and amenable to creative ideas.

So, talk to me... even if you simply want an engine or two, we are ready to deal and to move some iron. gary@dieselgen.com

dkmc:

Sorry to hear of your life changes.
Is there a website where a guy can see pictures of the operation and inventory? If not, it probably would help considerably in the ultimate sale of the business.

LowGear:
I too am sorry to hear of your forced life changes.  You have been the source of light for many of us here.  The giant bail out of the many stranded Listers in the UK was amazing.

I'm sure we all wish you smoother sailing in these years to come.

dieselgman:

--- Quote from: dkmc on December 02, 2019, 02:25:21 AM ---
Sorry to hear of your life changes.
Is there a website where a guy can see pictures of the operation and inventory? If not, it probably would help considerably in the ultimate sale of the business.

--- End quote ---

I only have an out-of-date web presence that shows some of our parts inventory. I am happy to provide fully detailed pictures/details/and so on for any interested party and open to any pertinent discussion.

dkmc:

--- Quote from: dieselgman on December 02, 2019, 07:59:03 PM ---I only have an out-of-date web presence that shows some of our parts inventory. I am happy to provide fully detailed pictures/details/and so on for any interested party and open to any pertinent discussion.

--- End quote ---

I'd only be a gawker, so thank you, but no need to bother.
Best of luck with the sale-liquidation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version