Author Topic: I've only gone and done it!  (Read 3285 times)

sirpedrosa

• 21NOV2019 - Finally I hear that sound
    • View Profile
Re: I've only gone and done it!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2019, 02:37:41 PM »
Hi Stef

I'm looking forward for that day. I'll carry a case of green wine, or white, or red, or even rosť, and let the others bring the meat. There will be nearby plenty of wood to make the BBQ.

keep going!

Cheers
VP
Bernard 18A - 1968 (mama's water pump - year of my birth)
Petter PAZ1 - Jun 1967, 3HP, sn 416xxxx
Petter PAZ1 - Nov 1979, 3HP, sn 425xxxx
Lister 12/2 - 12651227, the pearl!

dieselspanner

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2019, 08:31:57 AM »
Hi All
Finally, a couple of weeks back, the sale went through. I've been away from home most of the autumn (on the hoverbarge project I mentioned before) so the only work that's been done so far is to  clean out the ancient sheep white and rip out all the timber, apart from the roof and the joists.

The weather has broken now, a week too early to get the road  in, so there will be no further progress until the spring.

That being said, I've mustered nearly all the parts for the little hydro plant, so there's a few hours in the shed....

Cheers
Stef
Tighten 'til it strips, weld nut to chassis, peen stud, adjust with angle grinder.

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2019, 09:12:15 AM »
That's a pretty mellow pace of life! I bet it's a bit of a relief to actually finally be the official owner.... and what a gorgeous place! I've driven sort-of past there a couple of times, heading from the UK to southern Spain & back, many years ago. I don't recall much of what it looked like, it was dark both times!

Looking forward to several build logs now :D
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.