Puppeteer

Author Topic: New GTC 6/1 Listeroids available for sale in Lethbridge Alberta  (Read 2006 times)

Troy Erler

• View Profile
New GTC 6/1 Listeroids available for sale in Lethbridge Alberta
« on: January 07, 2019, 07:36:43 PM »
 Eco Diesel Solutions has 5 brand new GTC Listeroid 6/1 high build spec engines available for purchase. Each of these GTC 6/1 engine has the 7 stud top end. The 7 stud, cast iron cylinder block/no wet liner is near the same as original Lister 6/1 however without Listard coating), oil filtration, counter weighted crank shaft running on large diameter TRB with pre lubricator. I had these engines built with the heavier 5 hole flywheels that are normally seen on the larger 12/1/1000 rpm engines as these flywheels are cast much nicer and i feel are safer than the poorly cast spoked versions normally found on Listeroid 6/1's. Each engine sold will include a complete spare gasket kit, spare intake/exhaust valve, big end shells. $3500.00 ea. + gst. (please note gst. is only charged to Canadian customers)

I also have 5 of the Dingol 5kw (continuous rated) 120/240V 60hz 1800 rpm, double bearing alternators available ($1175.00 ea.  + gst) which are a perfect match to the Listeroid 6/1

Please note I am happy to get you a freight quote to ship anywhere in Canada but USA customers would have to drive up to pick up in person. If interested please call Troy at (403) 329 4368

ajaffa1

• View Profile
Re: New GTC 6/1 Listeroids available for sale in Lethbridge Alberta
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 11:35:16 PM »
Hi Troy, I`m in Australia so I can`t be a customer sadly. I`m concerned about any US citizen trying to get one of these across the border into the USA. I believe the EPA would make things very difficult for them. I think they could probably do it by splitting the engine in half and labeling them as spare parts, would require two trips.

They sound like very good reproductions, shame about the lack of Listard coating.

Bob