Puppeteer

Author Topic: Smoking/Ecigs (split from: Losing the will .....)  (Read 8540 times)

guest23837

Re: Smoking/Ecigs (split from: Losing the will .....)
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 11:50:12 PM »
When I smoked cigarettes I only smoked after sex, I was on 10+ every day...

You should try sex with a partner next time. Probably be able to cut down on your smoking but have more fun!   ;D

Touche!

32 coupe

• "Doc Johnson" on call !
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2018, 12:45:54 AM »

Excellent

Metro 6/1 turning a ST 7.5 KW gen head
Changfa 1115 turning a ST 15 KW gen head
Ashwamegh 2/25
John Deere 110 TBL
New Holland TC 30

"I was sitting here reading this thinking what an idiot you are until I realized it was one of my earlier posts !"

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2018, 10:02:17 AM »
Wow Glort, you don`t take any prisoners. Still laughing, sorry Johndoh.

Bob

guest23837

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2018, 01:41:02 PM »
Wow Glort, you don`t take any prisoners. Still laughing, sorry Johndoh.

Bob

Walked into it Bob!

Paul

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2018, 02:12:12 PM »
Hey Paul, thanks for taking this so well, I`m sure it wasn`t personal but hell it was funny.

I suspect Glort may be in need of some appropriate pay back, keep your eyes and ears open!

Bob

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2018, 02:57:56 PM »
Hey Glort, I think you may have some coming your way but It`ll probably be a couple of days till folks stop laughing. In fairness I smoke a packet a day and don`t remember the last time I had sex, with myself ,the wife or anyone else. Then again I struggle to remember what I had for breakfast. I may have fathered a city full of kids and know nothing about it. Doubt that will stand up in court if CentreLink come after me.

Bob

guest23837

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2018, 04:56:39 PM »
Every road has a blind corner somewhere along it's length. I hope to be around one such corner when glort comes along clog buried into the carpet!

dax021

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2018, 03:11:04 PM »
Ah, so if sex between two people is called a "twosome" and sex between three people a "threesome"--------------now we know why people call Johndoh "handsome"  :D

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2018, 12:21:59 PM »
Handsome John has a ring to it.

Think AdeV may have been right to move this thread. He might also be right to remove it before it gets out of hand. No pun intended.

Bob

guest23837

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2018, 02:25:52 PM »
I myself have a pretty thick skin plus  I know a little of what Glort is like he's actually the type of bloke I like to have a pint with, I'd maybe end up  using a shotgun to get him to buy his round.

Willw

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2018, 04:28:58 PM »
Hi all, I'm late to the discussion but since I am newly suspected of having lymphoma I thought I would add my 2 cents as well.
After my brother died a few years ago following chemo and radiation due to stomach cancer I told myself if I ever faced cancer I would try a natural route. Not to bother you with too much detail of my medical history, I have been looking into Rick Simpson Oil on YouTube.
There are loads of testimonies of people healing themselves using this stuff from all sorts of cancer, usually they try it out of desperation after chemo and radiation have failed, they are pronounced stage 4 and sent home to die.
I sure do not intend to go the chemo and radiation route after what my brother went through, and as I told my pharmacist a couple of days ago, if cancer patients were convinced that eating dog poo would cure them, every dog on this island would have a group pf patients following it around. I think she finally got the picture of the level of desperation people feel when facing a gruesome death.
As for me, I will gladly choose Rick Simpson Oil every time over Chemo and dog poo:)
Daily driver '97 GMC W4 tipper on WVO/Kerosene mix.
6/1 clone standby generator.
Too many projects.

sirpedrosa

• 21NOV2019 - Finally I hear that sound... again
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2018, 04:49:13 PM »
Guys, guys... helloooooooooooooo

I'm relying on your knowledge... please come back to earth.

I got a Petter and the 12/2 to get straigth.

you know too much to walk with gerontine discussions. what you know is worthless. Of course all machines have an end, including ours. Are not interested in passing this knowledge on to the younger ones? (since Monday I'm fifty).

Now  I'm here "on the left side of the moon" and I can not get the knowledge - globally - because www allowed strangers to become known, and even in some cases friends.

Do not you consider the value to have an older engine than I am and to be trying to get it back to life?

I also take tablets for hypertension, + 3 herniated discs, and anything else I still do not know yet.

I still know very little of listers and Petters compared to you. I need your precious help.

I'll stop writing to not steal the poet's license to Glort.

Cheers
Pedrosa
By order of firing up:
Bernard 18A - 1968 (mama's water pump - year of my birth)
Petter PAZ1 - Jun 1967, 3HP, sn 416xxxx
Petter PAZ1 - Nov 1979, 3HP, sn 425xxxx
Lister 12/2 - 12651227, the pearl!
Deutz MAH 914, 1952 - Zündfix in chamber and go (7Mai2023).

guest23837

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2018, 08:46:41 PM »
Guys, guys... helloooooooooooooo

I'm relying on your knowledge... please come back to earth.

I got a Petter and the 12/2 to get straigth.

you know too much to walk with gerontine discussions. what you know is worthless. Of course all machines have an end, including ours. Are not interested in passing this knowledge on to the younger ones? (since Monday I'm fifty).

Now  I'm here "on the left side of the moon" and I can not get the knowledge - globally - because www allowed strangers to become known, and even in some cases friends.

Do not you consider the value to have an older engine than I am and to be trying to get it back to life?

I also take tablets for hypertension, + 3 herniated discs, and anything else I still do not know yet.

I still know very little of listers and Petters compared to you. I need your precious help.

I'll stop writing to not steal the poet's license to Glort.

Cheers
Pedrosa

The manuals and information you are looking for are readily available you seem to want them for free thats very different from being unobtainable!

38ac

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2018, 11:02:22 PM »
Pedrosa, a lot of the people who can help you stop reading threads when they turn like thus one has,  which is most of them on here these days it seems. Only reason I am here is because I was curious why it got moved. If you care to start another thread asking for manuals I will be glad to tell you where to get them. That way maybe somebody in the future will benifit from thr information instead of it being given here among this crap.
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

sirpedrosa

• 21NOV2019 - Finally I hear that sound... again
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2018, 11:43:11 PM »
Hi 38AC

Again you did not disappoint.

And again I repeat that I have had better expectations of the forum. If it does not serve to share information, then what will it serve?

And once again I have nothing to sell, neither manuals, and if I had it, it will already been in pdf to send the one that needed them.

I'll start that treath.

Kind regards
pedrosa
By order of firing up:
Bernard 18A - 1968 (mama's water pump - year of my birth)
Petter PAZ1 - Jun 1967, 3HP, sn 416xxxx
Petter PAZ1 - Nov 1979, 3HP, sn 425xxxx
Lister 12/2 - 12651227, the pearl!
Deutz MAH 914, 1952 - Zündfix in chamber and go (7Mai2023).