Author Topic: Can someone tell me what all is missing from this kit?  (Read 4860 times)

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
Re: Can someone tell me what all is missing from this kit?
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2018, 02:06:45 PM »
We have negotiated for the "Super sized" Listeroids, 20/1 and so on, on more than one occasion but ran into lack of cooperation for exporting when trying to combine loads from multiple vendors. Our biggest expenses on these have been getting past all the hoops and barriers for export/import. At some point we might deem it practical to commit a full container, but failing that, the simple lack of performance by one vendor can wreak havoc with the entire process and we cannot control what they do (or how they do it) beyond sending the money and praying everything goes well.

For me, the real problem comes down to a predictable control of the costs... Full containers are the way to go and combining products also helps us remain legitimate within bounds USA regulation.

How many folks in the USA are interested in the oversized machines? I think if we had a committment for 6 of them, I could renew those efforts. Or we could simply place the order and gamble with the details as to whether or not they can actually successfully get it past customs and whether or not the price gets doubled (or worse). I have had one heavy loss already due to overseas malfeasance (or at least incompetence), we cannot take any further losses at this time.

dieselgman
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:29:04 PM by dieselgman »
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations