Lister Engines > Original Lister Cs Engines

Resurrection of a Lister 12/2

<< < (69/73) > >>

sirpedrosa:
Hi Gentles

Remember the Lister CD that I lost a year ago? see here: https://listerengine.com/smf/index.php?topic=8320.msg106687#msg106687

It is coming back again to ads site, and the woner call it Lister SD... and he says its running 100%, and only had put it a new injector.... last but not least is asking...

1500€, yes 1500€

And I say, keep dream!

A few pics for you to joy.

Cheers
VP

sirpedrosa:
Hi Gentles

For us (I mean all members... ok, some enthusiasts too) have itches and scratches eveytime we see some old rust, scale rust, all sort of rust. You all know what I mean!

A few days ago a I was told we (dont ask, dont tell) have a warehouse in an old fortress, where had been there a power plant in the old times.

The stand of the engine (see pic) was something not strange to my eyes, but mesures are out of my knowlege range.

Take a close look to give a help, because plate states CS engine (10/2 or 12/2) but my tape say it doesnt match to CS 10/2 fixing centres (56cm*38cm).

Here are a few pics to joy (stand, daily fuel tank, rusty plate and door key to fortress  ;D ;D ;D, and revealed plate) and give your thoughts. Please.

Is this a CS (10/2 ~ 12/2) 1951???

Stay safe.
Cheers
VP

Ps: I love that door key!!

sirpedrosa:
Gentles

surfing around I found this!

same model daily tank in a JP2.... hum now we are getting somewhere.

And the mounting holes.... look like those in previous pics. Who knows!!!!!

PS: Damn, serial number dont match with CS...

sirpedrosa:
Gentles

My very deep apologies, because my wrong approuch to engine stand.

removing more rust scale, I could found fixing centres that can lead to other approach. So, previous centres I think they are for alternator, and now I found 60*30cm holes.

Anyone can say if this centres are from a CS (10/2 - 12/2) or  JP engine?

2 pics for the rant.

cheers
VP

sirpedrosa:
Hi Gentles

If all has gone, at least the last link to history will be preserved.

And to do that a frame will do it nicely in my living room, or my office. Do you agree?

A pic to joy

Cheers
VP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version