Lister Engines > Original Lister Cs Engines

Resurrection of a Lister 12/2

<< < (64/73) > >>

AdeV:
Good man!

I did find my tank (eventually...), but it's still half full of diesel & I've not had chance to get it all out, apart & cleaned...

sirpedrosa:
AdeV

You didn't get the challenge, so here it goes: The chain I got it from bijou store, can you believe that?

If you dont have a dog... a cat will get it!

Stay safe.
VP

AdeV:

--- Quote from: sirpedrosa on December 15, 2020, 08:40:00 PM ---AdeV

You didn't get the challenge, so here it goes: The chain I got it from bijou store, can you believe that?

If you dont have a dog... a cat will get it!

--- End quote ---

Haha - Nice bit of lateral thinking there... I think the original is brass (not sure), but I don't suppose it matters what it is, so long as it doesn't go rusty... more of a problem in our wonderful English climate than yours I suspect!

sirpedrosa:
Gentles, AdeV

Yes, chain, float and weight would be brass, but I couldnt found that type o chain with 4mm, only more and only chrome plated. This one fits like a glove, because links are square, and it has a great travel speed.

Meanwhile, bench drill machine is sorted, with a coat of paint. Unfortunately the bench I made with 12mm threaded rods swing more than I expected. I need to put it some cross bars to stabilize it.

Chucks are on way, says chineses.

Some pics for entusiastes.

Stay safe.
VP

sirpedrosa:
Gentles

Bench drill machine stand finish with plan B. 4 legs of 20mm rebar give it the stability required, with framework of 12mm rebar. Shelf for drill bits, and upper table for drill machine.

3 pics to amuse.

Stay safe.
VP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version