Author Topic: Yanmar ts105c diesel aggregaat  (Read 6106 times)

saba

• View Profile
Re: Yanmar ts105c diesel aggregaat
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 01:21:36 AM »
I got the engine home, it runs and produces power. Only there was very little oil inside less then a litre. And according to the dipstick there should be 3.5 litres.
When I drained the sump I had a oh no moment but I remember my lister cs som there was nothing left that looked like liquid and the bearings were still ok.

Apparently the guy bought it at some auction years ago was like a genny on a building site. Some construction company went bust.

I runs promissing even without oil. I'll give it another go tomorrow with a fresh load of oil and see what happens, might even post a youtube link.
Believe if it works out I will leave the set as one piece. This looks like one quality diesel. Sounds really healthy. And everything you open our touch quality...

Guy was a nice bloke just pensioned his passion was pinball machines and he had some collection. Apparantly there expensive if you have the wright one in nice condition.
Thats the nice thing of buying things of internet you meet the most interesting people.

If somebody has a manual or a link to a manual of a ts 105c ....

Greetings bernhard