Puppeteer

Author Topic: My God! Can't old posts go away!  (Read 19595 times)

guest23837

Re: My God! Can't old posts go away!
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2018, 09:36:23 AM »

To tell you straight, I think your little sook on the microgen forum was pissweak.  You'd already admitted you did the wrong thing then went on to blame others for the problems you caused yourself.  That's pathetic in my book and you owe Ade in particularly an apology. Frankly, you sound like a self centred whinger to me who want to put the blame on others for the problems YOU bring upon yourself.

There, now you do have reason to say you were attacked. Make sure when you have a cry about it to anyone else you tell them the WHOLE reason why and not just your own one sided view. Oh, and make sure you credit the RIGHT person for " attacking " you this time Cupcake.

If you were banned, you must be now posting under another account.
What was your account username previously? I'm sure that would be very insightful.

I'm not sure of this forums Finer rules but most forums I have been on say if you are banned you are not permitted to join under a different user name. That makes me wonder if you should be here at all but let us know who you were previously so we can see what might have caused the problem.

Rather gentle tone in that post Glort!

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2018, 10:06:58 AM »
Wow, takes a lot to wind Glort up like that, I`ve been doing it for ages and never got a response like that. Who is this guy and why does he cause such anxt?

That said the reply was measured but straight to the point. No need for BS here. :laugh:

Bob

basewindow

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2018, 10:27:05 AM »
Cupcake......now that sounds familiar...
1953 CS Lister 3.5hp, 1938? Bamford SD1 3.5hp, 1962 Fordson Super Dexta, 1969 International 434.

broncodriver99

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2018, 01:09:22 PM »
Just ask the guy that near took out the front of my car this morning when he did a lane change without looking and then really proved he was just stupid rather than made a mistake by stopping his and getting out his car to engage in discourse with me on the matter.  Fortunately my articulated communication with my displeasure of his actions and the possible and highly probably outcomes if he did not resume speedy progress of his vehicle along the carriageway, soon had the blockage of the traffic flow corrected promptly.

Were you still wearing the Nurse outfit?

38ac

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2018, 12:30:44 PM »
Have any of you ever typed up a post, then better judgement caused you to erased it? Well I have typed this one up 5 times and now I am going to post it, better judgement or not.

I think it is time for some to consider just what benefit is to this site or the engine community for us to keep  this  post up top front and center  by continually adding to it??? (such as I am doing right now and is absolutely my last post on this absurd thread)
The very first thing a person sees who comes to this site looking for Listeroid engine information is page after page of off topic rants and  B.S.      Mr moderator  may we get at least get a lock  on this post so it can fall off the bottom of page 1  or send it to the off topic forum or something? Not for my personal benefit,but for the good of the site?

I feel all better now :)

Butch the arm chair moderator
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

EdDee

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2018, 02:02:50 PM »
+1
12/1 750RPM/9HP Roid 5kVA- WMO Disposal/Electricity & Hot Water Gen
12/1 650RPM/8HP Roid 4.5kVa - Demon Dino
Chinese Yanmar - Silent Runner with AutoStart
Classic Komatsu 1963 Dozer/Fergusson 35 Gold Belly ...
Bikes,Cars,Gunsmithing & Paintball...Oh yes, a 5Ha open air Workshop to play in!

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2018, 04:38:42 PM »
I think technically this thread should be under "General Discussions".  Perhaps we could create another category labelled "Alternative Threads" or "Just Plain BS!"

NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245

32 coupe

• "Doc Johnson" on call !
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2018, 10:30:27 PM »

What Butch said.

Metro 6/1 turning a ST 7.5 KW gen head
Changfa 1115 turning a ST 15 KW gen head
Ashwamegh 2/25
John Deere 110 TBL
New Holland TC 30

"I was sitting here reading this thinking what an idiot you are until I realized it was one of my earlier posts !"

dieselspanner

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2018, 12:10:19 PM »
And Me Too!!

Cheers Stef
Tighten 'til it strips, weld nut to chassis, peen stud, adjust with angle grinder.

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2018, 01:39:16 PM »
There's obviously growing sentiment that this thread should be locked. Well... who am I to argue? It shall be done.

Personally, I think the forum needs a bit of re-organisation... but that's not for me to do without agreement from the owner and other admins... but for the meantime, I guess we just carry on as normal.

If anyone has a burning desire to add something more to this thread, let me know by PM.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.