Puppeteer

Author Topic: Ld1 1.5 kva startomatic and sl1 1.75 kva startomatic  (Read 1773 times)

martin chaplin

• View Profile
Ld1 1.5 kva startomatic and sl1 1.75 kva startomatic
« on: February 08, 2018, 09:19:35 PM »
Help wanted I have 2 startomatic sets one is a ld1 1.5kva and 1 is a sl1 1.75kva they both start on the battery and make electricity the sl1 charges the battery the start seloned works but the stop seloned does not stay up and it does not start on demand the ld1 does not charge the battery and also does not start on demand the start seloned works and the stop seloned works on startup then goes down I’m looking for someone to sort these out for me I can deliver them wherever I need to and will pay the going rate has anyone got contact details for a startomatic expert

ajaffa1

• View Profile
Re: Ld1 1.5 kva startomatic and sl1 1.75 kva startomatic
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 09:32:50 PM »
Hi Martin, there are a lot of very Knowledgeable people on the forum. Some of them restore old engines for a living. It would help to know where you are. I`m in Australia where I would recommend Rob at Old Timer Engines. In the UK there is a guy called Lucien Nunnes who is an expert on all things Startomatic. You will  find him on the stationary engine forum. In the USA you should start with Gary at Diesel Electric.

Good luck and welcome
Bob