Author Topic: Glort  (Read 2283 times)

starfire

• View Profile
Glort
« on: November 24, 2017, 12:45:07 AM »
Just checked the obituaries in Sydney Australia for anyone "biologically compromised" from recent electrocution. Some unlucky dude got zapped under his house in 2016 is about it.
So, looks like that can be ruled out.
Theres no mention of anyone being slowly barbecued, or tarred and feathered by boiling oil, falling off a roof and being splattered on sharp edged concrete paving stones and then being crushed by 3 tons of falling solar panels, or being slowly ground up and torn to pieces in a large stationary engine flywheel either.... Australia continues to live up to its boring reputation.
Unless Glort is more inventive  than we gave him credit for, and managed a cause of death that we havent even heard of yet and the Sydney Herald is reluctant to print it for fear of a copy cat  epidemic.
 I suggest an online competition where the closest correct guess for the cause of his untimely demise will win a genuine Lister coffee mug with matching tee shirt and socks courtesy of oldlisterenginesarecool.com..

mikenash

• View Profile
Re: Glort
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 12:48:37 AM »
I'm sticking with the sharpened knitting needle administered inter-cranially via the ear - in sleep - by disgruntled spouse

starfire

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 12:58:31 AM »
Can I submit that as an official competition entry then?

mikenash

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 02:26:58 AM »

Glad you have survived, Glort "rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated"

Humour, you know?  I believe we have covered this topic previously?

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 05:37:05 PM »
Buzz Kill.

NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245