Author Topic: We can always learn  (Read 1473 times)

starfire

• View Profile
We can always learn
« on: September 28, 2017, 11:54:52 PM »
new stuff thanks to the internet and the clever people on it. Just today I learned us Lister owners have been doing it so wrong.
It seems a flywheel once rotating  can go over unity and give free energy. I didnt know this, and regret all the needless fuel I  have burned over the last 50 years. This revelation has also escaped Mr R A Lister, and clearly all other engine manufacturers who really should have known better, we have been mislead and lied to.  I strongly suspect Lister, had a corrupt and cosy relationship with the oil industry and I can prove it.
I wanted this to be made known before I am assassinated by powerful oil barons, Shell and BP will be looking  for me now this secret has got out.  The EPA has also been mislead, as clearly, the emission levels of these heavy flywheel engines is zero, and therefore they have quite wrongly limited their use.
So, to all stationary engine owners, this is very good news, we now wont need any cooling system, the fuel tank and pump can be eliminated, and  any exhaust setup, simplifying the installation  significantly.
I also hope to go one step further, an completely  remove the cylinder and piston as these are obviously no longer required and will reduce efficiency.
I see the man in black are following me already, I may not be able to post again.......