Puppeteer

Author Topic: Microcogen - New Look  (Read 2274 times)

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
Microcogen - New Look
« on: September 24, 2017, 06:54:14 PM »
?
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245

mobile_bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Microcogen - New Look
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 09:26:09 PM »
just having a renewal issue with the domain... got it paid but they are having issues getting the darn thing unlocked... i am working with them now to resolve the issue(s).

i got distracted with other stuff, and apparently i thought i was paid up for another year, but that was for the forum and not the domain... that and having my oldest daughter coming to visit (haven't seen her in 6.5 years) so things slipped by me

sorry for the inconvenience
bob g
otherpower.com, microcogen.info, practicalmachinist.com
(useful forums), utterpower.com for all sorts of diy info

mobile_bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 09:31:19 PM »
back up and working now, thanks for your patience

bob g
otherpower.com, microcogen.info, practicalmachinist.com
(useful forums), utterpower.com for all sorts of diy info

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 06:42:14 PM »
What I think is very funny is a couple of other DIY power forums I am on. Apart from being totally green washed and  environmentally obsessed, they are so totally ignorant to things discussed here and on microgen.  Few would know what a lister was or any other engine being the devils work of course.
They crap on about problems when their panels, turbines or occasionally MH won't make power and go on with all sorts of complicated and expensive solution's when a simple generator could fix the problems they have and to meet their over the top green agenda's, could be veg fueled.

I think we on these sites may be more informed and have a much wider knowledge than we appreciate in comparison to some of the ( largely younger) other people out there trying to make some of their own volts.

And

Seems the egomaniac may have moved on now and it has more of a relaxed feel like this one.

Fer Shure.  ;~)

Thanks Bob.  I appreciate your endeavors on the site and like it's subtle difference from LEF.  You know how we latent greenies embrace diversity.
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245