Author Topic: Lister/Petter manuals on offer  (Read 3823 times)

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
Lister/Petter manuals on offer
« on: October 19, 2016, 04:38:33 AM »
I have now managed to organize and catalog our Lister/Petter library and it is likely the largest in the world at this point.

We have over 3,000 books and manuals on our shelves published by Lister and by Petter over the years. I think we have pretty exhaustive coverage of all models they either built themselves or bought out from other manufacturers. There are plenty of them with numerous original copies available - total around 500 unique titles covering Instructions, Parts, and Workshop Manuals. We also have an exhaustive collection of their sales and marketing materials, much of it going back into the early days. It is a very interesting history.

I have been collecting these on a piece-by-piece basis for decades, and recently purchased all the remaining materials from Lister/Petter Americas. That involved crates by the truckload.

So, what was a small hobby now must become something larger... eventually we would like to operate a diesel/generator school on our premises but in the meantime can make these specialized manuals available to those who want them. Even if we only have a single copy, we can still make them available by having them digitized on an as-needed basis.

dieselgman
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
Re: Lister/Petter manuals on offer
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 04:44:52 AM »
L/P Americas was the importer for Iveco and also handled VW and Ford Industrial, certain Mitsubishi models, Rootes, Blackstone, Witte, and others. We have full sets of Dealer manuals for Witte, Iveco and VW as a result. These have yet to be cataloged and organized, but I am sure they are exhaustive just based on the sheer volume of materials. Any interest should be directed to myself - gary@dieselgen.com

dieselgman

Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2022, 08:17:41 PM »
I am looking for a manual for a 20 HP Listeroid. The motor I have was has a 'Power Solutions' brand. I would really appreciate if someone would email me directly Ray@grzz1.com
Many thanks

Ray

PS Obviously I am willing to pay for it.

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 05:40:11 PM »
Update the dieselgen email address to gsj@gci.net please.

The dieselgen address has not been accessible for a considerable time and we do not anticipate recovering it at this point.

dieselgman

Farmer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2022, 02:12:45 PM »
I'm rebuilding a Lister ST1 and need general specs such as torques, clearances, etc.  I would also like to obtain a parts book

WILLHUX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 05:26:55 PM »
Hi
I am looking for a manual and parts breakdown for the HL, specifically HL-3 engines.

Thanks kindly

Will