Author Topic: 10mm Bosch Mico Diesel Injector Pump Element  (Read 5099 times)

EdDee

• View Profile
10mm Bosch Mico Diesel Injector Pump Element
« on: May 27, 2016, 03:29:28 PM »
Hi Guys,

Anybody round here who can point me in the right direction to get a couple of 10mm Bosch Mico pump elements for a 12/1 Roid?

Just about everybody I have tried so far on the local scene (ZA) have come up blank...

Cheers
Ed
12/1 750RPM/9HP Roid 5kVA- WMO Disposal/Electricity & Hot Water Gen
12/1 650RPM/8HP Roid 4.5kVa - Demon Dino
Chinese Yanmar - Silent Runner with AutoStart
Classic Komatsu 1963 Dozer/Fergusson 35 Gold Belly ...
Bikes,Cars,Gunsmithing & Paintball...Oh yes, a 5Ha open air Workshop to play in!

38ac

• View Profile
Re: 10mm Bosch Mico Diesel Injector Pump Element
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 04:26:31 PM »
I am not sitting where I have access to my pump specs and memory is not to be trusted :-\. My first call would be to Diesel Elecric Service and if that did not produce the part then IF 10MM is the standard issue element for that engine it is likely that Central Main Diesel will have it in stock in MICO .  My last resort supplier, only due to cost is Peter Slater Injection Engineers in England, they have yet to let me down, only problem is currency exchange plus shipping makes the parts VERY expensive.  I had a couple 10MM elements that came from one of those 3 suppliers. Should still be one ,,,,, somewhere.
Butch
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

listard-jp2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 05:05:17 PM »
Why not cut out the middleman, and go straight to the source of supply for this part (after all it is not as if these components are going to cost a significant amount in postal costs):

http://www.ksdiesels.com/pro_elements5.htm

For a 10mm size element, I believe that will need part number: ET 10L 1/4 (be sure to specify the correct helix rotation, LH in your case)

EdDee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 10:17:39 AM »
Hi L-jp2,

Thanks for the heads-up.... I have buzzed of an email to them to see whether they will post to ZA...

Many thanks
Ed
12/1 750RPM/9HP Roid 5kVA- WMO Disposal/Electricity & Hot Water Gen
12/1 650RPM/8HP Roid 4.5kVa - Demon Dino
Chinese Yanmar - Silent Runner with AutoStart
Classic Komatsu 1963 Dozer/Fergusson 35 Gold Belly ...
Bikes,Cars,Gunsmithing & Paintball...Oh yes, a 5Ha open air Workshop to play in!