Author Topic: Lister CS 6/1  (Read 5226 times)

Jake65mm

• View Profile
Lister CS 6/1
« on: October 22, 2015, 02:32:24 AM »
Im looking to pick up an original Lister CS 5/1 or 6/1 in good shape. Im willing to pay a little extra for one in excellent condition if possible.Thanks guys

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
Re: Lister CS 6/1
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 03:13:12 AM »
What is your location Jake?

We have a lot of original Lister equipment ranging from rusty old core castings to brand new in the crate old stocks. Original Lister stuff in North America is quite scarce and pricey these days... but you get what you pay for.

dieselgman
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

Jake65mm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 03:23:39 AM »
Im in Maryland, but I have no issue getting fastenall to ship it for me. The new in the crate is a little out of my price range right now Im sure, but I would like one in decent shape with no freeze damage and not completely worn out. What should I expect to pay for one like that?

What is your location Jake?

We have a lot of original Lister equipment ranging from rusty old core castings to brand new in the crate old stocks. Original Lister stuff in North America is quite scarce and pricey these days... but you get what you pay for.

dieselgman
[/quote]

kevin w

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 05:47:25 PM »
hi Jake. i don't know if you would be interested in a listeroid in like new condition. it is a fieldmarshall 6/1. i am located in Massachusetts. I just don't have the time to make a generator set like i wanted to.

Jake65mm

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 03:44:14 PM »
kevin,
I greatly appreciate the offer but because I am buying to show more then to work I would prefer to have an original for nostalgia sake. Thanks though!!

hi Jake. i don't know if you would be interested in a listeroid in like new condition. it is a fieldmarshall 6/1. i am located in Massachusetts. I just don't have the time to make a generator set like i wanted to.