Author Topic: Specifications of Changfa/Jiang Dong clones of the Yanmar ?  (Read 3311 times)

buickanddeere

• View Profile
  I've been looking at the Yanmar sites for info on the TF109 with a 110X106 B&S, TS190 with a 110X106 B&S and the TS230 with a bore and stroke of 112X115.  Apparently my  Jaing Dong Z1100 has a 110X115 B&S ? 
  I don't know if the numbers may have been rounded off during metric to imperial to metric conversions. Or if the numbers are actual.
  Could somebody please point towards some reference material for the Yanmar,Changfa and Jaing Dong ? I would like to imagine being able to order part for the Jaing Dong s through Yanmar as most Jiang Dong/Changfa dealers have dropped out of the market. Since the EPA p!cks cracked down on the hobby market.
  I can't find crankshaft main and rod bearing sizes, piston pin size, no nothing. A few part numbers for pistons rings, injectors and other odd bits.
  There was reference to Yanmar but no part number for drive shaft stubs to bolt a love joy coupling onto the engine.   

buickanddeere

• View Profile
Re: Specifications of Changfa/Jiang Dong clones of the Yanmar ?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 03:57:46 AM »
Found and downloaded a pretty decent Yanmar service manual from  Tradebit .