Author Topic: Please help me identify Lister Startomatic altenator  (Read 3562 times)

DIY MCGUYVER

• View Profile
Please help me identify Lister Startomatic altenator
« on: April 29, 2014, 06:25:43 PM »
I need help with my Lister LD 1 startomatic . Got engine to run like swiss watch this weekend after laying in a shed for 30 years . The Exciter box is missing and I need advice how to regulate the power . And advice please !   
 Here Is What Is on gen head
Lister Alternator
13275 / 31
16191/400
1.5KVA 230Volts
Also How do put pictures with my post
 Regards

listeroil

• View Profile
Re: Please help me identify Lister Startomatic altenator
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 12:42:57 AM »
Welcome to the forum

When you say the exciter box is missing which one do you mean? The Lister SOMs have 2 boxes one on top of the alternator and another control box which is usually mounted on the wall. If your just missing the wall box its no problem to get it producing electricity as most of the important components reside in the top box.

I do have a manual for the 1.5kw LD Startomatic in pdf if you want a copy send me a pm of your email address and I will send it to you.

Photos are a bit of a chore. first you have to upload them to http://www.listerenginegallery.com/ and then copy the picture address.  Then start your message and where you want to insert your photo click on the 3rd icon  above the smiley faces and this    (img) (/img)    will appear in the text.  Then in the middle between the brackets paste the picture address and it should appear in your post.

Good luck Mick