Author Topic: Powerline Listeroid with 7.5 ST head issues with invertor transfer  (Read 10820 times)

BruceM

• View Profile
Re: Powerline Listeroid with 7.5 ST head issues with invertor transfer
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 05:00:24 PM »
I'd be happy to help with your autostart.  My Listeroid 6/1 has remote start via a Picaxe controller, software is the Picaxe free basic.  Easy to modify for your needs.  I intended to do autostart, but since I only use the generator-battery charge feature about twice a winter (mostly just to make sure it's working), it seemed not worth the effort. 

Three important things needed for autostart:
Starter motor/drive
Exhaust valve lifter/decompression for starting if needed.  (Also a good feature for emergency shutdown.)
Rack Closer

DirtMerchant

• View Profile
Re: Powerline Listeroid with 7.5 ST head issues with invertor transfer
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 09:35:29 AM »
I'd be happy to help with your autostart.  My Listeroid 6/1 has remote start via a Picaxe controller, software is the Picaxe free basic.  Easy to modify for your needs.  I intended to do autostart, but since I only use the generator-battery charge feature about twice a winter (mostly just to make sure it's working), it seemed not worth the effort. 

Three important things needed for autostart:
Starter motor/drive
Exhaust valve lifter/decompression for starting if needed.  (Also a good feature for emergency shutdown.)
Rack Closer

Thanks but i already have all of the parts required, my 6/1 has electric start now, I have a GTR-17 controller, the required relays, gauges and sensors, as well as a solenoid rack control. Its just a matter of taking the time to put it all together.