Author Topic: Genuine Lister 8 to 1 CS Stationary Diesel Engine and generator set - eBay, Texa  (Read 2971 times)

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245

broncodriver99

• View Profile
They all seem to be from the same seller. Looks like multiple relistings. I though this one was just listed a few weeks ago. Wonder if buyers are backing out of if they aren't getting the price they want.

millman56

• View Profile
I know this particular set very well and it ran like clockwork when it was in the UK, not sure why the vendor calls it an 8 to 1, must be an Americanism,  its 8 HP 1 cylinder, not a ratio.

Mark.

Hugh Conway

• View Profile
They all seem to be from the same seller. Looks like multiple relistings. I though this one was just listed a few weeks ago. Wonder if buyers are backing out of if they aren't getting the price they want.

I do believe it is same seller. Has the 8/1 in Oregon and 6/1 in Texas. I was in correspondence with him and would have made a purchase of one of his units in Texas, but Canada customs apparently wants pallet/crating materials to conform to ISPM 15 specs for imported wood products. The seller could not guarantee that at the time, and I was not able to make it so, being in a remote area on the coast. Seller is a member here, good communication and photos, just could not put it together on my end. BTW, shipping was quoted at around 1K from Texas to B.C.

In the meantime, someone GAVE me an HR2 with inop gen set and another Lister (type unknown, have not seen it) Will have to get them in my boat......that should be an adventure, as it is a rowing skiff. Will have to do it in bits and re-assemble at my place.
Cheers,
Hugh
JKSON6/1  (Utterpower PMG ) Off-grid
Lister 6/1 Start-O-Matic engine......running with PMG
1963 BMW R-27 project