Author Topic: Genny I.D.?  (Read 3111 times)

Blue

• View Profile
Genny I.D.?
« on: April 17, 2013, 11:10:25 PM »
I have now completed my overhaul of an ST1, had a new bed built and am just getting ready to get a switch over box and connect up.
I know nothing about the generator. The plate has lost all it's paint but I can still read the numbers that were pressed into it although the
boxes are unlabelled. They appear as below on a rectangular plate rivetted to the genny body.

58963/2                  1                        Contract number ?        1 phase

648C                                                 ???

MCR                      50                         ???                                Hz           

4.5                                                    Kw

220/110                  1.0                       Voltages                       Rating

SER                                                  Winding (?)

1500                                                           RPM

Can't work out how to post a picture of it (and the kids aren't around)
Owned; Lister ST1, ST2, JP4, LD1 & 2x Blackstone ERS8. Petter AA1, AC2 and still up for it !!!

Blue

• View Profile
Re: Genny I.D.?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 05:39:07 PM »
Tried everything to get a picture up here but what is supposed to happen doesn't match what happens on my computer. Doesn't it drive ya mad?
Internet Explorer never get to 'Copy image location' Where the hell is the clipboard anyway?
Owned; Lister ST1, ST2, JP4, LD1 & 2x Blackstone ERS8. Petter AA1, AC2 and still up for it !!!

Tom

• Green power is good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 06:13:06 PM »
If you press Ctrl-V the contents of the clip board will be pasted at the location of the cursor. That's assuming the the cursor is in a location that can be pasted to. A safe bet is to try pasting into notepad to see what's in the clip board.
Tom
2004 Ashwamegh 6/1 #217 - ST5 just over 3k hours.

Schwen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 10:31:04 PM »
Hi Blue,
if you haven't already, go to Forum Index page, near bottom is General Discussion category. See second posting on Photo Attachment. Link below.
http://listerengine.com/smf/index.php?topic=5796.0
Schwen