Author Topic: HHO what do you know?  (Read 24413 times)

honda lee

• View Profile
HHO what do you know?
« on: April 04, 2013, 12:52:55 AM »
Is it a waste of to make a fuel cell and install on my truck? I have seen hho cells on YouTube and they claim to increase mileage by 20 to 60% . Dose anyone have expereance with this ? What were your results?
thanks for any input
Lee

mike90045

• Mendocino Metro
  • Mmmm BBQ
    • View Profile
    • Mikes Solar PV page
Re: HHO what do you know?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 07:06:56 AM »
HHO - uses power from your alternator to crack a miniscule amount of H & O from a tank of water.   And if the H & O are stored in one vessel, anything can set off an explosion.  But you consume more power via the alternator & battery, then you get back in mileage.
 Or spend the $300 and prove me wrong.

honda lee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 04:30:09 PM »
I am way to tight to buy something I even think I can make, but I was wondering if anyone had any real results or is it just to good to be true.
I almost forgot I'm not tight any more I'm just green! ( lol )

BruceM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 11:52:13 PM »
There is a reason these systems never have independent test data to support their claims.
It's "free energy" all over again.

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 02:02:40 AM »
Sorry guys, we all wish there was a free lunch, and some go after it in spite of the physics to the contrary.

dieselgman
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 02:22:14 AM »
Conspiracy criers are all part of a conspiracy!

Casey

NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245

Tom

• Green power is good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 06:13:08 PM »
Conspiracy criers are all part of a conspiracy!

Casey

OOHh circular logic to lead one all the way down the rat hole.
Tom
2004 Ashwamegh 6/1 #217 - ST5 just over 3k hours.

LowGear

• Casey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 08:17:22 PM »
Sorta like 2+2=4 while the other 2+2=4 huh.

When I hear "conspiracy" I always get a funny feeling in my throat.  Like the tide is going to flow in the wrong direction putting my nostrils at risk.  OK, I know companies do buy other companies so they can take that company to the dump but if you could improve fuel economy by 5% - how many billions do we spend on gasoline in this country per year? - One of the car companies in a resource starved country would be on the band wagon.

My guess is that if you determined the miniscule amount of oxygen these units develop and believed it would increase mileage by 5% we'd all have oxygen injectors on our vehicles - injectors connected to a storage tank.  I wonder how much power it takes to run one of these revolutionary devices?  I wonder how many electrical systems have been KO'd at one level or another by faulty no fused installations?

A nice light morning rant.  I like it.

Casey
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator

onkelheri

• "mens sana in carburetor sano"
    • View Profile
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/22328570@N02/albums
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2019, 11:28:56 AM »
...you Google for Stanley Meyer you get an answer of what is possible and what means conspiracy...
The 100% effence is in least new settet by the LED and her quantumeffect of lightemitting ! So think about that you somtimes only learn what „they“ like that you learn it. The 3~current System is inventet  by Tesla - Nobody Takes care for that truth ! In his Time Nobody cares  for that new System of a lone Genius!

Sapere aude!

Greetz Heri

ajaffa1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 02:06:09 PM »
I have played with this a little, HHO will boost the output from an internal combustion engine a little by lighting off the fuel earlier and producing a cleaner more efficient fuel burn.

I wouldn`t touch it with a barge pole, unless you can afford to buy sheets of gold or platinum to use as electrodes. Marine grade stainless steel will only last a couple of weeks before the iron is all leached out and deposited in the bottom of your vessel in a nasty brown mess.

Bob

LowGear

• Casey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2019, 01:19:44 PM »
Perhaps if you pre-heat the fuel it will work?

Just trying to be helpful.

With a propane hand torch.  Of course.  We wouldn't want to do anything risky.
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator

onkelheri

• "mens sana in carburetor sano"
    • View Profile
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/22328570@N02/albums
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2019, 11:39:29 PM »
...you Google for Stanley Meyer you get an answer of what is possible and what means conspiracy...
The 100% effence is in least new settet by the LED and her quantumeffect of lightemitting ! So think about that you somtimes only learn what „they“ like that you learn it. The 3~current System is inventet  by Tesla - Nobody Takes care for that truth ! In his Time Nobody cares  for that new System of a lone Genius!

Sapere aude!

Greetz Heri

WTF was that all about?

Only thing I need to know is the 2 Names I see, Stanley Meyer and Nicola Tesla.
The heroes of the Voodoo science crackpots and Unicorn and fairy dust believers.

HOhoho gas Will NOT increase Mileage or anything else  and this is such an old load of crap with so many Idiotic claims it's not even worth discussing again.

Ok, you think what they let think you ... you seems simelar to the fools at the Kitty Hawk Site ...

Greetz heri

broncodriver99

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2019, 08:06:38 AM »
Last post in the original thread was April 05 2013. 6 years and 4 months later..........

I haven't heard HHO mentioned in well, 6 years and 4 months. I thought it had pretty much been kicked to the curb as bunk.

oldgoat

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2019, 12:33:15 PM »
If you can't understand the simple laws of physics I guess you will go on believing in perpetual motion machines and all the conspiracy theories explaining why you can't buy one.

mikenash

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2019, 06:49:40 AM »
"Quote":

All you‘re Word‘s proved  that you the Dickhead at all... and you give other People Names? If you had more than I.Q. 50 you must truly disapointet about your‘e lousy results!
And all the lost Time & work and sadness  about it makes  you so angry&bitter?  maybe You need a rehab.

Sincerly Heri

I'm still laughing  :)