Author Topic: injector cleaning problem on 6/1 listroid  (Read 11252 times)

fabricator

• Grand Haven MI
    • View Profile
Re: injector cleaning problem on 6/1 listroid
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 02:11:51 AM »
The "milled waldorf" slot is where the retainer screw goes - anywhere else is likely to cause a misalignment and stuck plunger. The barrel is actually clamped in place with the delivery valve and its cap - thus making a good seal between them. You can get the plunger rotated 180 out - but our past experience has been that the pump will not operate at all if this happens. Maybe you have a new or different twist happening with yours, we normally are working with Bryce and Lucas (European), not (Indian) Bosch parts.

We always keep regular stocks for 6/1 and 8/1 in kit form... no messing around with a "compressor" - get the real thing without any subterfuge. Stock location is central Kansas.
We also still have a couple of the grandfathered KOEL (Kirloskar) 8/1s if you need a completed and completely legal "engine" to operate.

dieselgman

i did put the screw into the milled slot.
i'll try swapping it around yet again.
its kinda like the rack slipped a tooth. but when you close the rack the wear pattern looks to be right.

central kansas is a nice day trip. tell me more about pricing ect. on thease engines.  i hate [subterfuge] ha!
getterdone

This pump might not be the same as on the DES 8/1s bit there are alingment dots on the rack and the gear on the plunger, they need to be aliened when reassembled.
BioDiesel Brewer

getterdone

• View Profile
Re: injector cleaning problem on 6/1 listroid
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 04:03:19 AM »
i, never  took it apart that far., i was just saying that it seemed like the rack was off a tooth or so.
i always was able to clean it. without disassembing that far. i dont have the tool to do it anyway.
any way the problem is solved, i had the valve up side down.
thinking about it i  dont know why it did what it did in over speeding.