Author Topic: W.C Andree/OSL is back..... Again  (Read 48095 times)

Jetpilot

• View Profile
Re: W.C Andree/OSL is back..... Again
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2012, 09:44:10 PM »
http://www.wcaeaps.com/

It looks like he has gone undercover :D

wrightkiller

• View Profile
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 01:15:53 AM by wrightkiller »

Horsepoor

• West Palm Beach, Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2012, 05:00:44 AM »
I guess the mother ship returned to earth and called him home. What will us mere mortals do without his devine wisdom?
GTC 20/2 down rated to 850 rpm - ST 15
Metro 6/1 800 rpm on cart - ST 7.5

38ac

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2012, 01:12:10 PM »
I guess the mother ship returned to earth and called him home. What will us mere mortals do without his devine wisdom?

8) 8)
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

Horsepoor

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2013, 03:36:58 AM »
"WCAEAPS training classes start at 10:00 am and ends at 8:00 pm. Class has a 2 hour lunch break at Playa ElDorado in Chehalis that is included in price where we continue talking about Listeroid engines in general. Bring your coveralls as you will be taking apart one engine and then properly installing each part and checking tolerances. This is a must have course for all Listeroid owners. $1,000.00 per person for the day and includes lunch."

Wow - such a deal, only $1000 for 6 hours of listeroid instruction, of course there is the 2 hour free lunch. Such a deal!

38ac

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2013, 12:29:09 PM »
Must admit that when bored  I too check i there now and then. Usually good for some giggles and changes every month or so. 
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

cgwymp

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2013, 11:32:16 PM »
Huh. Been a while since I've looked. He's reactived http://www.oldstylelisters.com as well. Even got hisself a van all fixed up! ;-)
Listeroid 8/1

Horsepoor

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2013, 12:53:27 AM »
Look closely at the van and the superimposed decals. It appears he photo shopped the van picture and pasted the logo on to the photograph. Yep, another quality piece of work from the worlds most famous listeroid manufacturing company. Oh, I also looked up the fancy resturant where he offers the FREE lunch wiith the $1000 per day instuction fee: Its a shopping mall Tex-Mex resturant with most items costing less than $10. Yep, such a deal, wow! He does provide a lot of entertainment.    

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2013, 05:58:42 PM »
Whilst I will agree that Willem provides more entertainment for your dollar than the average Lister fan..... I feel I must at least partly jump to his defence here.... $1000 for 8 hrs training & lunch thrown in; yes, it's not cheap, but it's far from expensive. If you want expensive, just phone Avaya or Oracle & ask how much a course on their flagship products costs - multiple thousands of dollars is a typical reply.

What would be annoying is, if I were to  buy the $1000 of training, if it turned out to be as rambling as one of his videos, and if an hour of the 8 hours was spent slagging off the forum....
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.

millman56

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2013, 07:57:15 PM »
You have to admire people who try and keep trying in the face of adversity, just like the beetle rolling a turdball up a sand dune.  Willems mistake is to try to feed BS to people who are for the most part pretty well grounded, skeptical and dislike having their intelligence insulted,  his talents would probably be better employed selling timeshare or some other pie in the sky "product".
Anyone for a 30 minute seminar covering the basics of WMO ash formation?  £10.00 inc a big mac.

Mark.

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2013, 11:25:41 PM »
Anyone for a 30 minute seminar covering the basics of WMO ash formation?  £10.00 inc a big mac.

Ooh, ooh, I know someone who'd want to go on that one...

It'd better be the fuel at fault, or else.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.