Author Topic: W.C Andree/OSL is back..... Again  (Read 47984 times)

fabricator

• Grand Haven MI
    • View Profile
Re: W.C Andree/OSL is back..... Again
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »
. We still live in the freest country on earth,

that could be another thread, it is open to some debate.
BioDiesel Brewer

ronmar

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2012, 03:20:04 PM »
Well.... now he wants me to remove any mention of him anywhere on the forum, and remove the accounts of anyone who has ever mentioned him (tricky... I will have to remove my own account)... and bar them forever.

Now, I don't know about you, but that sounds a LOT like censorship to me.

I wonder if he has made this request to the other forums?  Googling "old style listers" pulls up a lot of archived discussions... 
PS 6/1 - ST-5.

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2012, 10:10:03 AM »
I wonder if he has made this request to the other forums?  Googling "old style listers" pulls up a lot of archived discussions... 

For whatever reason, he's got it that LEF is his big enemy. His latest suggestion is to dump the forum completely and start again - clearly, he's not willing to put the effort in to identifying the people he sees as the perpetrators; so, somewhat unsurprisingly, the status quo is maintained. He'll go on blaming LEF for everything bad that happens to him, and I guess we'll go on analysing his statements in a state of some disbelief... (to put it mildly).
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.

fabricator

• Grand Haven MI
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2012, 12:52:18 PM »
Oddly enough, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest was on last night, for some reason while watching it this thread came to mind. ???
BioDiesel Brewer

BigGreen

• View Profile
    • Mach1Pony
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2012, 01:41:52 PM »
It was suggested to google OSL so I did. I found this interesting project using one of his engines in 2007.
http://www.mfrfp.com/projects-MFRFP%20Development.html
Quite an admirable goal trying to impove the lives of so many. I would love to know more on the outcome of this system if anyone knows. The organization has recent posts on their website, indicating they are still active but no information available related to this power platform. Did it ever get online and put in operation as envisioned?     
Dave
More Power Ashwamegh 25/2 15kw

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2012, 02:17:00 PM »
Oh dear  :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2gPzhwMLw

Apparently he has files on us (well, you lot.... apparently I am being dragged in because of you lot). So behave, OK?  ;D  ::)  :police:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 02:20:56 PM by AdeV »
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------

BigGreen

• View Profile
    • Mach1Pony
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »
Oh your in ttrruuuubbbllleee!!! A trip to the principal's office is in order  :o
I did notice that a few files were thicker than others. I wonder who's name is on them?

Seriously though, the words Willem and OSL have been just words to me for many years. But now that they have risen to a more personal level, getting to know the person behind them, I personally feel that it's time to throttle back on the bashing. It has become obvious that he is just one guy out there trying to do his thing. Even though he see's things related to the world of mechanics and physics differently than most he is entitled to voicing his opinion's and idea's. We all better understand his position now. He has not been slandered! The truth is not slander. Have comments made on this and other forums effect his business? I don't know that answer. But I do know that I can contradict many comments he made on his video's and I'm the most mechanically inept member on this forum.

Reading through this thread and other related thread's has made me realize this is not the purpose of this and like forum's. I do not know Willem. I spoke with him a few times in 2005 while searching for an engine and almost fell victim during that process. Fortunate for me he didn't have an engine at the time. Thank You Joel for having what I was looking for.

Let's play nice and show some compassion. I'm not saying apologize, just play nice.
Dave       
Dave
More Power Ashwamegh 25/2 15kw

rleonard

• Mattoon, Illinois
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2012, 10:27:38 PM »
After seeing the video clip on the EPA coming to take our engines I thought of this...

"They're coming to take your engine away away.  They are coming to take your engine away ha ha he he."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

Bob
Faster - Better - Cheaper  You can have any two, but not all three

cujet

• Lister power rules!
    • View Profile
    • www.cujet.com
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2012, 11:11:28 PM »

Oh dear  :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2gPzhwMLw

Apparently he has files on us (well, you lot.... apparently I am being dragged in because of you lot). So behave, OK?  ;D  ::)  :police:

Oh God, there are WEALTHY, POWERFUL AIRCRAFT OWNERS in those files. Powerful people with an agenda....

Sorry OSL, I'm too busy rebuilding my crummy old junkyard airplane and working a full time job, to worry about your business. But, just in case you need more info for your "files" just ask! Oh,  if you are wondering, I admire some of your ideas and video's, I learned a few things.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:13:55 PM by cujet »
People who count on their fingers should maintain a discreet silence

Jetpilot

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2012, 02:54:34 PM »
I see that he has removed both of the videos from you tube. 

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2012, 03:56:30 PM »
I see that he has removed both of the videos from you tube. 

There are 2 new videos; I've not watched them through yet; one seems to feature a clock, the other a laptop...
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------

38ac

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2012, 04:17:50 PM »
It would seem he has as much interest in watching us as we do in watching him??   :D :D  Hi Willem!!

Collector and horder of about anything diesel

wrightkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2012, 06:22:09 PM »

Looks like a price war is acommin         69.000   or      1699.00

http://01856bc.netsolhost.com/order/09910.asp?page=K09910
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 06:28:18 PM by wrightkiller »

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2012, 10:06:42 PM »
Looks like Willem has declared war on certain reprobates on this hallowed forum.

Unfortunately, I've no idea which reprobates, since he doesn't mention any names - although in his world, someone has run off to their attorney (he knows this via an informant).

I'm loving all this secret squirrel stuff. Can't wait to see what the next episode is.

To quote a line often used in the more sensationalist newsrags in this country: You couldn't make this stuff up!

PS: If someone really has consulted a lawyer - which I sincerely doubt - please PM me.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------

fabricator

• Grand Haven MI
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2012, 10:56:00 PM »
I though they put those news rags out of business over there.
BioDiesel Brewer