Author Topic: Lister Engines and Parts  (Read 5540 times)

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
Lister Engines and Parts
« on: October 04, 2011, 08:49:51 PM »
We purchase old Lister engines and parts inventories... North America preferred- but any location (depending on quantity).

We specialize in obsolete iron and dealer stocks. Condition generally does not matter because we dismantle and rebuild. Don't let that old stuff go into the scrap heap, we can put it back into service! 14 year business with multiple locations. We pick up nationwide.

Diesel Electric
gary@dieselgen.com

ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

tank9008

• View Profile
Re: Lister Engines and Parts
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 07:51:14 PM »
we can supply Lister n petter diesel  engine n engine parts of 3HP TO 30 HP

contact me at my new mail address  ,,,,,,,,,,,      mtank9008@yahoo.com

.......................................................................   m.v.tank
my cone ct no
phone :     + (91) (281) 2573005
fax no :     + (91) (281) 2387781
mobiel no:  + (91) 9426429158

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 09:08:46 PM »
Now if you happen to be talking about Lister Original stuff, we can talk, but I already pretty much have plumbed those depths!

We already have a solid and relatively dependable parts connection that we have been using for the past 8 years. No calls for additional experimentation as it took us a full 4 years and tens of thousands in wasted $$$ to find someone who would remain dependable and consistent over there. The last name of one of their principals also happens to be Tank.

We provide distribution for them throughout North America, no need to experiment further! We take the risk and guesswork out of the equation. gary@dieselgen.com

dieselgman

listard-jp2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 04:45:49 PM »
we can supply Lister n petter diesel  engine n engine parts of 3HP TO 30 HP

contact me at my new mail address  ,,,,,,,,,,,      mtank9008@yahoo.com

.......................................................................   m.v.tank
my cone ct no
phone :     + (91) (281) 2573005
fax no :     + (91) (281) 2387781
mobiel no:  + (91) 9426429158

Do you have a website so we can take the opportunity to view some of the items you are offering for sale ?

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 06:52:46 PM »
m. tank replied to me that he was with Ashwamegh or something to that effect...

There are literally hundreds of small operators who have access to export capability, and the Indian parts networks. Their business networks appear to be very extensive and strong. On this basis an unknown or even inexperienced individual can get away with grandiose claims to get your business. They operate "cash up front" and you will have no recourse later if things do not go to plan. Having explored this business in some depth and for some serious time now, I say connect with one of the major and substantial players and be careful to get with a firm that will stay around long enough to follow through with your order, have some staying power, and have an ongoing interest in repeat business. Require references and take the time to follow up with them to confirm the entire picture. It is a veritable mine-field out there!

dieselgman