Puppeteer

Author Topic: LOVSON 6/1 with 3KW Head For Sale  (Read 10764 times)

cowboy

• View Profile
Re: LOVSON 6/1 with 3KW Head For Sale
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 01:47:15 AM »
Ebay actually canceled my auction because I said that if someone wanted to use PayPal they would have to pay the 2.9% fee it would cost me!   Their loss,   I sold it anyway.    Dieseldawg,  I WOULD have been interested in a load of hay to trade about 4 weeks ago, but I bought some.      I'm ALWAYS scouting for more hay.      What do you have and where?   You can send personal message with info.

Thanks,
Cowboy

cashflo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 09:02:07 AM »
After my grandpa died 2 years ago my dad was handling the hay so my grandma would have money for property taxes.
Well this year she went off and gave it away.
30 acres of brome and 20 of fescue plus the 800 square bales of brome and 400 of fescue in the barn that was 2 years old.
My dad had a friend that said he was paying $10 a bail to haul down to Texas for $15 a bail.
This is in central Missouri.

38ac

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 12:01:53 PM »
Ebay actually canceled my auction because I said that if someone wanted to use PayPal they would have to pay the 2.9% fee it would cost me!   Their loss,   I sold it anyway.    Dieseldawg,  I WOULD have been interested in a load of hay to trade about 4 weeks ago, but I bought some.      I'm ALWAYS scouting for more hay.      What do you have and where?   You can send personal message with info.

Thanks,
Cowboy

I dont mind paying for services rendered but the Paypal scam realy POs me. >:( Plus what they dont tell you is as a new seller they wont even give what is left of your money for up to 10 or 15 days. They hold it in an account you cannot acess, the offical reason being they hold it in case you are a scammer. The real reason is the collect interest on it while you wait for them to get done using it.  One way aroundthe scam is to require the great bulk of the payment at time of pick up.
Collector and horder of about anything diesel