Puppeteer

Author Topic: North American suppliers  (Read 2595 times)

trickn7474

• View Profile
North American suppliers
« on: July 10, 2006, 05:44:07 AM »
I am looking for suppliers of Listeroids in North America. I intend on purchasing a listeroid. I had a gas generator that I used after Katrina that cost me a fortune and was not reliable. It lasted about a month then the engine started to fail.

altopro

• View Profile
    • altopro.ca
Re: North American suppliers
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 02:03:14 AM »
Hello trickn7474,

Welcome in the club! Most of us were searching for an alternate source of electrical power before going the Listeroids way!

North America is actually quite a large location. Are you sure you are not looking for a supplier in the MilkWay? Just kidding!

You might want to let us know your location. And we will try to help you. You must know that with the new EPA regulations it is now harder to get Listeroids in USA. (I presume you are in USA since only Americans use the term "North America" to talk about their country). Canadians and Mexicans also being part of North America called their country by its name....OK enough politics.

If you want to come to Canada to buy an engine, I'll explain you all you have to know to bring it back home. I'm expecting a batch this fall.

Anyways, you might want to check the market place section too.

Good luck!

Pat
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 02:04:47 AM by altopro »
Pat Ricard
altopro.ca
Engines and tools!
I do ship to USA