Puppeteer

Author Topic: Container shipping out of England  (Read 136585 times)

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
Re: Container shipping out of England
« Reply #105 on: February 29, 2012, 01:52:57 PM »
We have about 2/3 of the stuff consolidated for some time now but having a real problem identifying the stuff still at Blackpool and do not have any knowledge nor access to the people in charge there (have never been informed of those details). Perhaps we can call on Ade Vickers once again to help with this issue?

dieselgman
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »
Keith B. is now in touch with us... he is requiring confirmation from the owners of that equipment that it can now be moved to Mark's. We do not have an inventory of what is there, nor a current listing of who the owners might be... we will correspond further and determine what can be done to clear this hurdle.

dieselgman

slowspeed

• Spend less save more
  • 12/2 3phase 25kw gen head
    • View Profile
    • Deserthydrogen
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2012, 03:56:51 AM »
Good
I will get my list
I have 2 or 3 at Blackpool
Thanks all
LISTER 12/2
WITTIE 16/1
IHC 1.5 hp
Gasifier and HHO
Stirling engine
1983 Dodge Running WVO
1983 Benz Running WVO
Home made solar

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2012, 01:44:28 PM »
Still waiting for a listing from Keith regarding Blackpool... this is a confusing mess for us to sort with all the different side deals that have taken place.

dieselgman

slowspeed

• Spend less save more
    • View Profile
    • Deserthydrogen
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2012, 06:04:33 PM »
Hello all
I did buy and pay for 1  6/1 from Mark Le Riche
He did take it to BlackPool

Also a 6/1 from a chap named Keath

So Looks like I have 2

I will email Mark and see if he has taken others,Mike L may have had him take somthing?
LISTER 12/2
WITTIE 16/1
IHC 1.5 hp
Gasifier and HHO
Stirling engine
1983 Dodge Running WVO
1983 Benz Running WVO
Home made solar

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2012, 02:48:12 AM »
We still seem to be stuck on the stuff stored in Blackpool... not certain how to sort that out without someone going there and confirming who owns what - so that it may be released and transferred to our new staging area.

dieselgman

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2012, 09:01:22 AM »
We still seem to be stuck on the stuff stored in Blackpool... not certain how to sort that out without someone going there and confirming who owns what - so that it may be released and transferred to our new staging area.

Gary - I don't mind popping up there to see what's there, if that's of any use. IIRC Brett(?) has at least one engine there, in addition to Jeff's and whatever Liz bought & had transported there.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2012, 01:41:00 PM »
Thanks Ade... that might help us get this rolling again. Exact details and coordination with the gatekeeper there would surely help us understand the rest of the issues. You are now bringing in new names that I have never heard before (i.e. Liz). It sure would be nice for someone to have and share 100% of the details!!!  ::)

Much appreciated!

dieselgman

deeiche

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2012, 02:59:48 PM »
Thanks Ade... that might help us get this rolling again. Exact details and coordination with the gatekeeper there would surely help us understand the rest of the issues. You are now bringing in new names that I have never heard before (i.e. Liz). It sure would be nice for someone to have and share 100% of the details!!!  ::)

Much appreciated!

dieselgman
Isn't "Liz",  AKA DrDeath, one of the originals trying to get stuff shipped from England?  If so he seems to have dropped off the board.

slowspeed

• Spend less save more
    • View Profile
    • Deserthydrogen
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2012, 06:19:18 PM »
This is an old email from Mike L To Me
take a look
looks like mike may have a VA sitting,  8/1  and a CE, But were?
I see the name Scott ?? and Brett
Brett and I did buy 2  6/1 engines from a Guy JO COBB and we LOST or were robed of or $ :(

Thanks Jeff

From:    Mike Lisenby <mlisenby.ditchdr@cox.net> Add to Addresses Block Sender
   Date:    Thursday, July 8, 2010 11:58 AM
   To:    mytickets@cox.net, ScCamp02@aol.com, Brett Schwartz <brettschwartz@yahoo.com> Add to Addresses
   Subject:    Fw: motors
   Size:    11 KB
I received this not from Mark. Brett the 500 dollars you sent has been sent to Keith. Also Jeff the 150 dollars you sent is also there. Please let me know how everyone wants to pay for the rest. I would prefer you deal with Mark. I am going to send some more money for a CE I bought from Peter which will be delivered next week or so. Mike
----- Original Message -----
To: Mike Lisenby
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: motors

Hi Mike,
Have you recovered from your trip?
I can probably deliver the VA and 8/1 to Blackpool towards the end of next week, I'm waiting for you to tell me when the money is with Keith, I understood you were posting it to him and would let me know. I also need to know if he has a forklift so I can load accordingly. Also his phone no. and delivery address.
The VA is ready. I'm waiting for the 6/1's barrel and head to come back from the machine shop. It ran well but wasn't up to full compression so I've had them both skimmed. Once I'm happy with that I'll put the 8/1 on the test bed, I've checked it over, it starts and all is good, I just want to run it up for an hour to make sure. (I'll send Brett a vid then). I'm waiting for parts for the 5/1 but I may be able to offer Jeff another 6/1 and I believe he also wants an 8/1, I'll keep you posted on this and the flywheels.
 I hope the compressor goes for what you want. Did you see that 6/1 SOM go for £600 on ebay? It was a non runner with no main panel! I must go out and find some more before the prices get too high. I think folks are  buying them up as an investment before they run out. Apparently the Brits are also taking them to their off grid holiday homes in Spain.
 Kind regards, Mark.

----- Original Message -----
    To: mark Le Riche
    Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 10:54 PM
    Subject: motors

Mark what is you expected time of of delivery? Has anyone got with you and sent you there money? I know Jeff wants the 6/1 you have. Brett wants the 8/1 and Scott wants the VA. Let me know when you plan to deliver. I will forward to everyone. Now if Scott backs out I am going to try to get the VA. I am working on a deal with real diesel in the UK for a CE and 6/1. The CE is a little pricey but I would like a second. I am working 8 hours of overtime a week and it looks as if it will continue till I want to change. This will help with some extra money.

Peter is delivering the CE I got from him sometime in the next week or so. Gary has never sent pictures of the 6/1 SOM I want to get from him. not sure why. If I end up with the VA I will sell the 6/1 when I get it over here. Not very often to get something like the VA you have.

The compressor I bought on the trip I took I put up for sale and I hope it will fetch 3 to 4 thousand. If so things will look pretty good. The company I listed with said it should sell this week. That will make everything easier.

Let me know your plans and I will pass it on. Peace from the US, Mike
    "Don't steal, the government hates competition."
LISTER 12/2
WITTIE 16/1
IHC 1.5 hp
Gasifier and HHO
Stirling engine
1983 Dodge Running WVO
1983 Benz Running WVO
Home made solar

AdeV

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2012, 07:51:44 PM »
Mike's CE is with Mark - I picked that one up, dropped it, broke some bits, still looking for replacements  :(

I presume his 8/1 is with Keith.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
1x Lister CS Start-o-Matic (complete, runs)
0x Lister JP4 :( - Sold to go in a canal boat.

slowspeed

• Spend less save more
    • View Profile
    • Deserthydrogen
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2012, 09:19:30 PM »
Ade
Thanks for the offer to stop by Blackpool ,that sounds like what we need!
Lets see how Gary feels .You or we  may want to ring first to set this up.Photos and ser.numbers will help
Then we can post an add for a Lori
Cheers Jeff
working on a solar powered swamp cooler today 24 volts driving dc motors (pump and blower)
LISTER 12/2
WITTIE 16/1
IHC 1.5 hp
Gasifier and HHO
Stirling engine
1983 Dodge Running WVO
1983 Benz Running WVO
Home made solar

bschwartz

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2012, 11:33:00 PM »
If anyone needs it, I have a receipt from Mark LeRiche with the serial number of my engine that I've been told is at Blackpool.
-Brett

1982 300SD, 1995 Suburban 6.5, 1994 F250, R170, Metro 6/ sold :( , Witte CD-12 ..... What else can I run on WVO?

deeiche

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2012, 12:36:50 AM »
I hope y'all get this worked out.

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2012, 02:49:07 AM »
If Ade is willing - lets give him all the information so that hopefully all questions can be settled regarding consolidation of all this stuff. I think his offer to visit and his inside knowledge of these matters may just get us the action we are needing.  :)

dieselgman