Author Topic: daggone it  (Read 11347 times)

contaucreek

• View Profile
Re: daggone it
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 11:30:13 PM »
Sitting on a 10/2 twin rad tank and factory oil press guage, 3 1/2 1, 5/1, Petter Atomic and a  Double sideshaft Crossley 1075 at the moment. Gonna tell where they are....LOL. BE RESOURCEFULL !! Theres more to finding engines than waiting for someone else to post their whereabouts. I don't mean this in a negative way, just put your nose to the ground and get to work....just wait until I post last weeks purchase (from a classified ad I saw because I was making an effort) Anyone have a boom truck and want to go on a road trip  ;D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:34:30 PM by contaucreek »
L.E.F. Dip #1 Threadstopper Extraordinaire

rleonard

• Mattoon, Illinois
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 11:57:33 PM »
I agree Paul.  You just have to keep your eyes and ears open, and look!  I picked up a lead on a Bamfords today.  Same as Butch's I believe. 

All that being said, Yep, I could be talked into a road trip....  LOL
Faster - Better - Cheaper  You can have any two, but not all three

38ac

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 02:43:32 AM »
Sitting on a 10/2 twin rad tank and factory oil press guage, 3 1/2 1, 5/1, Petter Atomic and a  Double sideshaft Crossley 1075 at the moment. Gonna tell where they are....LOL. BE RESOURCEFULL !! Theres more to finding engines than waiting for someone else to post their whereabouts. I don't mean this in a negative way, just put your nose to the ground and get to work....just wait until I post last weeks purchase (from a classified ad I saw because I was making an effort) Anyone have a boom truck and want to go on a road trip  ;D

What!??!!!?? I thought I was snitching all the good deals up that way right out from under your nose ??? ;D ;D ;D How did I miss one ??? >:(   

Did you get my return text on that other little Lister item?
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

deeiche

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 03:39:34 AM »
I'll share this auction I've been watching.

8HP Slavia

unfortunately it is just a bit far for me to travel, now if I knew someone in Poland....

right now the Zloty Dollar exchange is the best it has been in over a year.