Author Topic: 3- Chinese Horizontal Diesel Engines For Sale Package $945  (Read 5253 times)

WestCoastPat

• View Profile
3- Chinese Horizontal Diesel Engines For Sale Package $945
« on: April 10, 2011, 03:55:52 PM »
Hello Slow Speed Engine Fanatics...  ;D

I've got 3 Flying Fish (brand) R175A engines (water cooled) I purchased from Joel of Power Solutions up in Portland a few years ago. 6hp plus.

One (1) is brand new in the crate.

Two (2) have actually a few hours on them BUT-
were caught in a freeze and have obviously cracked somewhere and allowed fresh water to enter their pretty little crank case. THIS is what happens when you forget and get caught in an unexpected off season freeze as we have been known to get here in the Northern California Mountains.  Also is conducive to many self kicking in the rear end moments.

What will be included is the one new in the crate engine, and the 2 other engines. Factory tool kits that came with for all 3, that included rebuild kits with new injectors and other new parts. That's a lot of of extra parts.

These are the best of the horizontal german design chinese imports.  

Chinese R175A large flywheel Horizontal shaft water cooled diesels complete with shop manual, tool kit and rebuild kit from PS Powerful Soultions out of Portland, hopper style, NOT the radiator version.

Counter balanced crankshafts.

Price:

$945

I will deliver to Redding, Ca area.

PM for details

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:08:42 PM by WestCoastPat »

38ac

• View Profile
Re: 3- Chinese Horizontal Diesel Engines For Sale Package Deal
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 09:56:50 PM »
I Need a fuel tank if either of the frozen engines get parted out.
Collector and horder of about anything diesel

WestCoastPat

• View Profile
Re: 3- Chinese Horizontal Diesel Engines For Sale Package Deal
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 11:30:54 PM »
Just to clarify, the engines are not seized up. They will run even, just where ever the crack is from the water freezing is mixing oil with the water.