Author Topic: Adding Lister Spares To Indian Listeroid Website - Help Required  (Read 4240 times)

Amarbir[India]

• Indianlisteroid
    • View Profile
    • The indian Listeroid
Guys ,
    As i Told You Earlier That We Are Doing Progress In This And Finally Now We Have Some Lists For The Spare Parts .I would like to add the same in the website so that We can start sourcing the same and shipping it to people who actually require the same  .The first thing is that we need to add the lister spares in the website in a professional manner  .I am starting with the crankcase and i need help here .

The Crankcase Photo

I Need The Following Help ...

1 : Item No 1  " Crankcase With Studs , Main bearings , Housing  and Camshaft Bush " .Does This Mean Crankcase With All studs ? .When it says main bearings does it mean the main crankshaft bearings ? . What do they mean by housing ? .Camshaft Bush i understand but no idea why to bundle this with this as its a camshaft section products weird .You people can yourself see that from item no 2 to 9 They are having all studs  .I also could not find the difference between the item no 7 and 8 .

BTW Guys With Your Support @ that End i Am Gonna Finish It with Style Soon But Remember i am not selling it yet ,Once i am done i will sell what someone requires as this is more of a hobby .This will be a blend of english version of the terminology and the indian terminology lolz

Notice :
  • We Will Add Double Cylinder Products In Later Stage
Regards

Amarbir Singh Dhillon [ www.indianlisteroid.com ]
Indian Listers - Research ,Repair And Spares

Tom

• Green power is good.
    • View Profile
Re: Adding Lister Spares To Indian Listeroid Website - Help Required
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 05:28:14 AM »

I Need The Following Help ...

1 : Item No 1  " Crankcase With Studs , Main bearings , Housing  and Camshaft Bush " .Does This Mean Crankcase With All studs ? .When it says main bearings does it mean the main crankshaft bearings ? . What do they mean by housing ? .Camshaft Bush i understand but no idea why to bundle this with this as its a camshaft section products weird .You people can yourself see that from item no 2 to 9 They are having all studs  .I also could not find the difference between the item no 7 and 8 .

Item 1 would be a "complete" crankcase with all studs crankshaft bearings and the housings they mount in and in order to supply the camshaft bushings they would need to be in the housings also. On items 7/8 the camshaft housing using 3 studs of 2 different lengths. You cans see in the diagram that stud 8 is longer near the Injector pump. Don't know if you'd ever sell a whole crankcase this way.

Tom
Tom
2004 Ashwamegh 6/1 #217 - ST5 just over 3k hours.