Puppeteer

Author Topic: engines for sale  (Read 7397 times)

listercs6.5

• View Profile
engines for sale
« on: February 13, 2011, 10:13:45 PM »
hi everyone,
i have a lister cs 6.5 hp 650rpm diesel twin wheel im looking to sell its in good condition with the original fuel tank and some belts, starting handle, its green in colour with red writing i havent seen it working myself but have been told by a freind of the previous owner it was working with the previous owner, sadly he has past away now.
i also have a coventry climax (lister engine). im not sure of the specs of this one, but have a serial number (ser/167/36202 coventry climax E.N).
i can take photos if anyone is interested im open to reasonable offers, around £650 for the c.s.
the c.s is very heavy ive been told its around 600 kilos in weight, so you will have to arrange a courier yourselves.
im open to all offers on the coventry climax around  £200 again you will have to arrange a courier to pickup the engine its a lot smaller but still to large to post, however it would fit in a transit size van or large estate. i recently sold a bamford stationary engine and a smaller lister engine and both fitted in estate cars with no problem at all.
these egines were all garage finds in one garage local to where i live in caerphilly, south wales.
please see my profile for a picture of the lister cs, i dont know how to post all the photos i have, can any one help?
coventry climax(lister?)
lister c.s
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 01:14:11 PM by listercs6.5 »

listercs6.5

• View Profile
Re: engines for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 01:14:49 PM »
photos now posted

dieselgman

• View Profile
    • Lister Parts
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 09:47:47 PM »
The CS is now sold and will be traveling across the pond to America!

dieselgman
ALL Things Lister/Petter - Americas
Lyons Kansas warehousing and rebuild operations

DRDEATH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 11:22:52 PM »
Gary that looks pretty sweet. Good snag. Mike DD
Breast cancer kills. It takes money to save lives.