Puppeteer

Author Topic: Biogas Lister Generator - Project  (Read 8171 times)

Amarbir[India]

• Indianlisteroid
    • View Profile
    • The indian Listeroid
Biogas Lister Generator - Project
« on: March 13, 2011, 06:55:32 PM »
Well,
 These Days I am Involved In CCtving " installing " Cameras In a Dairy Farm Close to My Workplace Chandigarh .This Dairy is Run By My Friend Mr Irvinder Singh .Is a Closed Dairy With Max Capacity Of 125 Cows In 1 Acre Of Land Here In India .The Cows Produce a Lot of Cow Dung And We Would Like To Utilize The Same .Here is the brief details churning in my brain  .

The Dairy Current Situation
1 :The Total Capacity Of This 1 Acre Dairy Would Be 125 Cows Livestock
2 : Plan Is to Keep increasing The Livestock As They Have Additional 7 Acres Land @ Same Place In Due time
3 : The Project idea Is To Utilize The Output of The Cows " Cow Dung" + "Waste Water" Efficiently

I did Some R&D Today and I Would Like To Share The Same With you .Well I will Tell You the exact electricity consumption of this dairy as it works on grid power .The idea is to use the cow dung so that we can produce biogas and distribute it to a village nearby for cooking etc and earn some money .Also the Output of the biogas plant would be used as manure and sold to potential buyers adding more income .The best thing is that we would like to go off grid and use the biogas to run a generator making electrical power for this dairy farm .Might be in the future when we have more livestock we sell it to the government here in punjab .Now where i want your support ,assistance and advice is that how can we use a lister to make use of this biogas and run helping us generate electrical power for our plant .

Lol I Can Never Remain Idle These Days  ;D
Regards

Amarbir Singh Dhillon [ www.indianlisteroid.com ]
Indian Listers - Research ,Repair And Spares

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
Re: Biogas Lister Generator - Project
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 07:14:42 PM »
Wow.

What are you using for feed?

Casey
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245

Amarbir[India]

• Indianlisteroid
    • View Profile
    • The indian Listeroid
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 07:29:26 PM »
Wow.

What are you using for feed?

Casey

Well Casey ,
    We Will Use Cow Dung and Waste Water that is used for bathing cows ,cleaning then etc .I hope you were asking this only ,if you mean feed "gas feeder " for lister well no clue yet
Regards

Amarbir[India]

• Indianlisteroid
    • View Profile
    • The indian Listeroid
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 05:15:08 PM »
Guys ,
 Could Anyone Please Guide Me Here Or atleast Point me to a website for furthur details
Regards

LowGear

• Casey
  • What? My diesel had fries for lunch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 09:33:09 PM »
Aloha Amarbir,

My name is Casey and I'm a milk addict.  Yes my brothers and sisters I do about half a gallon a day.  You can appreciate what a shock it was to me when I moved to Hawaii where milk in the local store is $6.50 a gallon and $4.00 at Costco - 22 miles. 

When I read your posting I thought "Wow, How much is skim milk in India?"

I was thinking of the feed for the milk cows.  One of the common arguments against animal protein and use I hear is the 4 to 6 times of food input for the nutrition output.

Casey

You might cruise the U.S. Department of Agriculture for information about bio-gas harvesting.
NPR Tipper/Dump Truck
Kubota BX 2230
Witte BD Generator
SunnyBoy 6000 + SolarWorld 245

Amarbir[India]

• Indianlisteroid
    • View Profile
    • The indian Listeroid
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 04:24:42 AM »
Aloha Amarbir,

My name is Casey and I'm a milk addict.  Yes my brothers and sisters I do about half a gallon a day.  You can appreciate what a shock it was to me when I moved to Hawaii where milk in the local store is $6.50 a gallon and $4.00 at Costco - 22 miles. 

When I read your posting I thought "Wow, How much is skim milk in India?"

I was thinking of the feed for the milk cows.  One of the common arguments against animal protein and use I hear is the 4 to 6 times of food input for the nutrition output.

Casey

You might cruise the U.S. Department of Agriculture for information about bio-gas harvesting.

Hee Hee ,
 Alright Buddy i will do that .Sooner or later i will have this project up and running in style by gods grace .i will keep pouring my research here
Regards