Lister Engines > Lister Market Place (things for Sale)

Original Lister 5-1 CHP Rig

(1/3) > >>

millman56:
Lister 5-1 s/n 1991513 prototype CHP system, tube and shell exhaust heat exchanger (splits for cleaning ) on the exhaust piped in parallel with the engines colling jacket,  5 Kva 50 Hz 110 volt alternator, electric start and stop, fuel lift pump, HD angle iron frame.  The engine starts and rus well without known faults and the alternator produces power.  See Youtube "Marks CHP Setup".   It has had a repair to frost damage in the usual place behind the pushrods.    Photos in gallery Millman56.   This rig and a good few more original Lister CS engines will be sold by auction on this forum. The details have yet to be finalised although the general idea is that the auction price will include delivery from the UK to KS, from there it will be up to the buyers to get them home.  Mark.

DRDEATH:
Please send all bids to mlisenby.ditchdr@cox.net  I will be monitoring bids and post high bid weekly then end of auction I will notify buyer. Thank you Mike Lisenby DD

DRDEATH:
Well the first round of bids are in. High bid for 3/1 is  1500  dollars. Still plenty of time to bid. Thank you for your intrest. Mike

DRDEATH:
Well no bids this week. I hope this is not a representation of how this auction is going. The sellers are going to think that getting real Lister's over here is not that important. Mike DD

DRDEATH:
High bid is now 1700.00

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version