Puppeteer

Author Topic: hauling  (Read 2372 times)

DRDEATH

• View Profile
hauling
« on: March 10, 2010, 03:52:59 AM »
I will be traveling from Dodge City KS to the corner of New york, Vermont and Canada the first week of June. I will have a fairly heavy trailer which could haul several items. I will be hauling a bull to this area and I will drive straight through to deliver the bull then anything else I might have will deliver last. Trailer will be enclosed with removable sides. I am also working on a trip from Dodge to tip of southern Texas by way of Huston this spring. I will then return the same way. Charge will be just to help pay for gas. I can pick up something before I start this trip that may not be on the way. I can be contacted at 620 339 5671
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 05:42:24 PM by DRDEATH »
Breast cancer kills. It takes money to save lives.

DRDEATH

• View Profile
Re: hauling
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 05:42:44 AM »
Well some of my trip is planed. I did pick up a delivery from NY to Sacramento so I will be going that direction sometime in July. If someone has something they might want thrown on all I ask for is some gas money. Mike

DRDEATH

• View Profile
Re: hauling
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 04:42:56 AM »
I picked up an engine in Burlington NC and will head N from there. If someone has something around there let me know and we can discuss price. I am just looking for something to help with gas. Eventually I will end up on the west coast. My trip to the west coast may not be as late as I planned. I will also be going to Huston sometime in April with a small load and could even bring something that may need to go North on my next trip in June.  Mike 620 339 5671
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 12:22:58 PM by DRDEATH »